The Melbourne [--] is only ½ block from Ariapita Street, has a more welcoming feel than nearby La Calypso, with an open, visible reception area, a gate but no massive locks, lots of tourist info, breakfast served for a 25TT charge, about $4, and seems friendly. Prices are comparable, maybe $5 higher, about $55 single with AC and bath. It also appears clean and simple rooms. I viewed one triple with a private bath which appeared adequate, clean, not too cramped.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Trinidad. The Melbourne Inn is a well maintained guesthouse with attractions nearby. Close to all of downtown The Melbourne Inn is your destination when you want to relax in Trinidad. Just minutes from scenic parks and The Hasley Crawford Stadium. Privately owned property with friendly staff and all the amenities you could need. Let our friendly staff make sure your visit is the best it can be. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline and Hotwire so you can book your Melbourne Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Melbourne Hotel Port Of Spain
- Melbourne Inn Trinidad/Port Of Spain