Three nights at Gingerbread turned to a magical three weeks. Holidaying alone I found a "home" with wonderful characters, friendly and welcoming, comfortable, secure accommodation and a spot convenient for the city, panyards , cricket ground and eating places aplenty. I can't speak highly enough of Rosemary as hostess - attentive and relaxed she helped Trini live for me even by "feeding" me books by local authors. All I can add is "....run,run, as fast as you can ......" and catch The Gingerbread House before all the rooms are booked!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Trinidad Gingerbread House offers four double air conditioned rooms each with private ensuite bathrooms and free WIFI, cable tv, in-room safe, hair dryer, overhead fan. Three rooms have their own private entrances. Two rooms have access to an ensuite kitchenette. We also have a 2-room/2 bathroom apartment which sleeps 4 with a sofa bed for a 5th guest and these two rooms are joined by a private kitchenette with refrigerator, microwave, electric kettle, toaster oven, cutlery and crockery. There is off-street gated parking for one car with additional parking on the street. Common areas include a splash pool, pool deck and patio.. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your The Gingerbread House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Gingerbread House Hotel Port Of Spain
- The Gingerbread House Trinidad/Port Of Spain