“Food is excellent!”

Me Asia Restaurant
Ranked #45 of 161 Restaurants in Port of Spain
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Wellington, Florida
“Food is excellent!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 11, 2014

So a friend of mine said this place was a must see. After meeting up on the ave we all went to check it out. We had a great waitress Bing. She was funny and had excellent food choices. We had the pepper shrimp, won ton soup, roasted pork, roasted duck and fried rice for all. They food was mouth watering. We ended up eating the 3 more time in our 10 day trip. You gotta try it, ask for Bing. Shes loads of fun. They are open till 4am so go their after a party or before its good either way. Free WiFi.........

• Visited March 2014

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Portions getting smaller and price bigger”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 8, 2014

At the start of this restaurant it was very good . But as time went by the portions got smaller and the price got higher . The quality of the food has gotten bad . I was a regular every two week and sometimes three time a week . My last two orders it seemed that they refried the chicken from the day before . I had take out both times at 10:30 am .oh did I mention that a whole fried chicken is
$160.00TT outrageous! So much for my favorite Chinese restaurant . I will save my money and cook at home . The only thing I will go for is the dim sum but I have not gone recently so I cannot review it at this moment

• Visited December 2013
Diego Martin, Saint George, Trinidad and Tobago
“My favorite restaurant for Chinese cuisine in West Trinidad...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 5, 2013 via mobile

We have pre-ordered food from Me Asia four times for the year so far, collected it and dined at home. Everytime we have it, we thoroughly enjoy it! We order by the portion and always have left over for a meal for both of us the next day. I like that their standard has not dropped since we started having their food, which is a problem I have with other Chinese Food Restaurants in my area. Their special fried rice is the best! I also enjoy the roast duck, mixed vegetables, char su pork and pepper shrimp among other things....very delightful!

• Visited July 2013
Port of Spain, Trinidad
“A constant need...once you are hungry at late o'clock”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2013

Me Asia makes authentic cantonese food, and is open to late. Large food portions, a bit on the higher side of cost, but good quality chinese food.

dont buy alcohol there though, the prices are outrageous.

Visited February 2013
Toronto
“This is NOT authentic Chinese food”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 9, 2012

Food is horrible and funky tasting, and not in a good way. Service was bad. It is your typical chinese restaurant interior, which is why I was expecting real Chinese food. Coming from the Philippines, I grew up eating real fried rice and Chinese dishes.

Me and my friend ordered: beef in hot pot, chicken with cashew nuts, and fried rice. All extremely bad.

I have no problem paying a lot of money for good food. I have a problem paying a lot of money for horrible food.

When we walked out of the restaurant there was a police officer on the corner directing traffic and he asked us how it went. I said it was not very good. He said yeah, no Trini goes there. It's too expensive and the food is not good, to quote him. It's good to be validated.

• Visited September 2012