“Elegant & Casual”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Toa Baja, Puerto Rico
“Elegant & Casual”
Reviewed August 19, 2013

This Café offers many local treasures with a hint of the Mediterranean. It offers many delicacies at a reasonable price in a fancy atmosphere. Service is very good and the waiters are extremely nice. My hat is off to Chef Kalid..!

• Visited August 2013

Trinidad
“chaud cafe and wine bar the place to be after and before work”
Reviewed August 4, 2013

my dining experience at chaud cafe and wine bar was the best service with a smile great food i loved that octopus a la plancha it was great with a glass off fine white wine my friend kathy found a new place to hang for great quality food and drinks the out door experience was excellent chaud cafe the place to be where you meet and greet a place that caters for all occassions so many things to eat hmmmm cant have all in one day though but that is what will keep me coming back

• Visited August 2013
Doha, Qatar
“Excellent - a must!”
Reviewed July 4, 2013

3 of us sat outside in the warmth one evening, the staff were friendly and accommodating. Pasta and seafood are really the only large items on the menu, otherwise it's more of a tapas selection. We decided to have one pasta dish between us and select a few of the starters: chicken liver pâté with toast, mustard and chutney and strip steak - both delicious.

Recommended for food, atmosphere and price!!

Visited July 2013
Scotland, United Kingdom
“Nicley casual”
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Had a really nice Tapas here. Wine is good and th over cost much better than similar plases in Port of Spain.

• Visited June 2013
San Fernando, Trinidad
“Loved the food and ambience. Dessert disappointing.”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

My husband and I visited recently to try this restaurant, as we had heard good things.

The ambience and service here is excellent. We chose indoor seating, and loved the cosy atmosphere.

The food was amazing, some of the best I have had in Trinidad. We shared several dishes - portions are small. They are called "small plates". The prices are a bit high, but I feel worth it for the great food.

We had cocktails as well - I tried the passionfruit caipirinha. It was excellent.

Dessert was a bit of a disappointment. The flourless chocolate cake was more like a thick mousse just lying on the plate. It did not match up to the rest of the meal.

I would definitely return to this restaurant, its perfect for dates and other special occasions, due to the cosy atmosphere.

• Visited April 2013