“great food” 4 of 5 bubbles

Hilton Pool Terrace Restaurant
Ranked #34 of 157 Restaurants in Port of Spain
Cuisines: International
Good for: Business meetings, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Indulge in the splendid dining experiences of International, Caribbean and local cuisine in the Pool Terrace Garden Restaurant located in the heart of our “upside-down” hotel. Start your day with our Hilton Breakfast Buffet . For lunch and dinner, savour our theme buffets or, a special salad and entrée from our A la Carte menu. After a long day, relax in the comfort of your room and make your selection from our in-room dining menu. No matter when you choose to dine, you are guaranteed to enjoy delectable culinary catered for you in mind.
Reading, United Kingdom
“great food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 21, 2014

sevice was great.staff are very nice, so much to know on the menu.price match is good. everything was great

Visited January 2014

Trinidad & Tobago
“Great staycation restaurant to visit!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 27, 2013 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel quite a few times over the last few months and I have eaten breakfast, lunch and dinner at this restaurant on several occasions. I think the food is great and the service is really good generally. Sometimes I think the options can be varied a bit but generally they are good. This last time I stayed, the breakfast line was so long we had a 30 minute wait to get a table! Then we had to wait on food as many things ran out because of the volume of ppl coming for breakfast. I didn't understand it because many rooms were booked with breakfast so I prob don't understand the math. As for the price I think it's a bit much but I guess it's a big hotel with great international and locally trained chefs and staff. But besides that one time incident, I think this is my go to place when I am at home or just want to have something different from the norm. And I am in a good position to compare it as I have stayed in many other Hilton hotels around the world way bigger and smaller in size. Great place to take parents for a classy breakfast or lunch...

• Visited December 2013
Trinidad
“Great lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 19, 2013

I went to a staff lunch with my husband and his co-workers at the Hilton. I must say there was a variety of food and desserts to choose from. It was a buffet lunch and the food was great. The service was good too. I recommend group lunches for those thinking of going there.

• Visited December 2013
New Orleans, Louisiana
“Horrible Value”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 25, 2013

The food was ok, the portions were tiny and the prices were high. I stopped by a subway on the way back to my hotel after taking clients to this restaurant.

Visited October 2013
Franklin Lakes, New Jersey
“Costly”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 25, 2013

We went for the Caribbean Sunday Brunch... The cost with vat and service was $55 per person. The food quality was good, but we were disappointed. We would have liked to see more foods that represent the Caribbean.. For the same price I would recommend Tamnak or Apsara which are walking distance. The staff was very friendly..

• Visited August 2013