“Awesome...”

Hilton Pool Terrace Restaurant
Ranked #34 of 167 Restaurants in Port of Spain
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Indulge in the splendid dining experiences of International, Caribbean and local cuisine in the Pool Terrace Garden Restaurant located in the heart of our “upside-down” hotel. Start your day with our Hilton Breakfast Buffet . For lunch and dinner, savour our theme buffets or, a special salad and entrée from our A la Carte menu. After a long day, relax in the comfort of your room and make your selection from our in-room dining menu. No matter when you choose to dine, you are guaranteed to enjoy delectable culinary catered for you in mind.
Toa Baja, Puerto Rico
“Awesome...”
Reviewed March 28, 2012

Variety of food and excellent service. The Rstaurant is very cozy, quite and great dining ambiance. Executive Chef Israel Calderon personally comes to your table to see if all is good.

Visited March 2012

Florida
“A wonderful way to eat real good food in a grt8 atmosphere”
Reviewed March 22, 2012

Super fabulous food enlightens foreigners and locals, stay overnight and enjoy the pool and beauty of the hotel, excellent food and service all the way, costly but a grt8 place to stay, even better for carnival......

“Hello Good Burger!!!!!!!”
Reviewed February 28, 2012

OK! I know that my last review about the food at the Hilton Trinidad was not comforting to many of my readers, but this time I have good new to report. I decided to visit the Hilton for a relaxing day by the pool to soak up some sun and have some R&R. My friend and I thought we would order some lunch just to see what the prices and service on a Saturday would be like. I usually do visit once a week but mostly on a weekday and not a on the weekend. Well back to my review. To my amazement I was shocked to see a menu with a variation of choices, from a kids menu to an adult menu. I thought it great and the prices were not bad at all.

I decided to order the "char-grill burger" which I usually have all the time, and was very surprised to see it topped with caramelized onions, bacon, cheese, lattice,tomatoes & pickles. Well I started to eat and the taste was unbelievable. It was juicy and very flavorful also the service was excellent. I am now thinking about changing my visiting days to Saturdays instead of Thursday.

I really think they are picking up on their service and putting themselves together. I am still waiting to see much more improvement before I raise to bar. I also need to mention that they did a great job on up-dating their pool furniture. "Great job"! to the management.

Please feel free to visit and enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! On the weekends of course........

• Visited February 2012
Houston, Texas
“Good if you like buffets, almost terrible if you don't”
Reviewed February 17, 2012

Typically I don't eat enough at buffets to make them worth my while and while this buffet may have one or two things each night that are good, it's not enough to make me gorge myself to where it's worth the price. Service can range from either mediocre to downright ridiculously terrible if you decide to order off their a la carte menu, which is extremely limited. There is no separate menu for lunch or dinner, just one small menu for both. I once waited upwards of 30 minutes just for someone to take my order and then another 30 minutes to find out they hadn't even entered it into the system... and then when it was, it was wrong, so I ended up spending over 2 hrs (by myself) in the restaurant for lunch on a Sunday afternoon.

Port of Spain, Port-of-Spain, Trinidad and Tobago
“Family favourite...”
Reviewed January 26, 2012

The title says it all, was good in the past...as a boy we would go for brunch every other Sunday, toady it still holds some appeal, fond memories.