“Peche Patisserie”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed May 11, 2014 via mobile

Excellent food, great service and wonderful staff. The desserts are heavenly and breakfast here is an experience that lets you forget any worries you may have on your mind.

1  Thank Hugo_Roberts

Reviewed April 15, 2014

Ok, so yeah, it is pricey, but when you get the full experience of the service provided......you can't say it wasn't worth it. Went for breakfast as a birthday treat, and it was an excellent decision. Eggs Norwegian was different and yummy. Service was excellent, and prompt. Peche has a warmth and coziness that makes you feel at home. You just gotta try their breakfast. With Mother's Day coming up, it will be an excellent opportunity for that special occasion.

Reviewed April 1, 2014

Peche delivers on fine pasteries and deserts. Highly enjoyable, the salmon rolls quickly became my favourite. Sadly, I always have to get them on the go because there are only two parking spots and they are always filled but other than that, I recommend for a sinful afternoon treat or morning munch, Peche is a must.

Reviewed March 11, 2014

So my daughter and I are always looking for yummy breakfast spots and definitely Peche Patisserie was a very good choice.
Very welcoming, warm and friendly atmosphere! The space, though small, is clean and uncluttered. The breads, pastries and desserts on display look scrumptious.
My daughter sank her teeth into a Tandoori Chicken Sandwich (on a flavorful ciabatta bread) and then sipped on a tall cold glass of fresh (and I do mean fresh) pineapple juice (and I do mean juice).
I had the cheesecake danish with blueberries and some vanilla bean tea;yummmmm!
No complaints ! Definitely worth a second visit!

1  Thank judyberry
Reviewed February 12, 2014

I was delighted to walk a block from the house we stayed at to find Peche discretely hidden mid-block on Picton. I had read about it briefly prior to leaving for our trip to Port of Spain. It turns out it was so close and an oasis from the rather hard rain that day. Although we were chilled when we walked in from the rain to the air conditioning, I felt a sense of comfort physically and emotionally after the gently attentive server took our order. The prices are higher than other local places but the prices seemed in line with the quality and the soothing and aesthetically-focused atmosphere and food quality, I loved it.
I ordered a cappucino and my hub ordered an americano. He ordered the saltfish and cassava. I loved the nouveau version, presented in a layered fashion, garnished with what I presume were a sprinkling of minced fennel fronds. I ordered a tandoori chicken sandwich which was served on a choice of house-baked breads, I chose the multi-grain and it was excellent. We were intrigued by the chocolate (hot chocolate) menu. It also was excellent. The freshly baked beads and croissants looked absolutely amazing but we were heading out for the day and didn't think we would have time to eat any breads. I loved the attention to detail such as liners under drink glasses. Also that the server didn't want patrons to be bothered with clunky wet umbrellas near the dining area, they were stowed in the umbrella holder near the door by him. This was a wonderful way to pass a couple hours on a rainy weekday morning. I would love to go back some time again if I ever go to Port of Spain again, although it is highly unlikely, I'll enjoy remembering this experience.

1  Thank chrisa l