“A wonderful spot”

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
“A wonderful spot”
Reviewed December 15, 2013

Go here…just go. Best to reserve before you do though. I went for brunch and it was delightful. There were French and creole options to be had. It is like a little gingerbread house and they take very good care of you.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Martin T

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing food, great service!”
Reviewed November 30, 2013 via mobile

My friends and I went here for breakfast this past week and I must say it was great. We all ended up having the eggs Norwegian and it was so delicious. Great service as well, will definitely be back to try lunch!

1 Thank yasmeenali21
“Oui Monsieur!”
Reviewed November 10, 2013

I have had croissants in several places around the world....While I wont say Peche has the best I have tasted, considering the shortcomings of Trinidad regarding what you can get etc...their quality is Superb. Pan o Chocloate as well is a treat for us on a Saturday mornings.

Never eaten in but the place looks quaint with staff who are truly interested and care about their products and their customers.

Visited November 2013
United Kingdom
“A bit pricey, but quality stuff”
Reviewed October 29, 2013

Tried this place recently, after seeing a local article online. We got there around 10am, and it was empty! Most of the pastries were finished, as well as the desserts. However, the most things on the menu were stiff available and I got a local trio of salt fish, tomato choka and spinach with bread. The lady got some pancakes with berries. Coffee and tea was pretty good too. We had some mishaps with electricity towards the end. It was quite pricey in the end.

• Visited October 2013
Trinidad
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Exquisite”
Reviewed September 29, 2013

I've been here a few times,each time my taste buds have been wowed. Quaint little place,excellent food,very unique dishes and desserts to die for. Tenille Hepburn

• Visited August 2013