“Love the Place !”

BUZO Osteria Italiana
Ranked #1 of 167 Restaurants in Port of Spain
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Bar scene, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed May 28, 2014

I have been there three times now and its been great each time. The food is very well prepared and interesting. The restaurant itself is very well laid out and decorated. the little back patio is a great spot for a romantic dinner. Last time i was there my date and I spen 5 hours over dinner. A real great experience. I will go again for sure.

There are newer reviews for BUZO Osteria Italiana

Reviewed May 28, 2014

We have dined here on several occasions and never had a bad experience. The food is A+ and the service is courteous and efficient.

1  Thank Peta A
Reviewed May 15, 2014

I took my guy friend out in February 2014......albeit i called at 8:00 pm to at least get the last reservation which was about 9:00 pm....the person that answered the phone was gracious but warned us we couldn't be late.....no biggie....we made it on time.....I am a sucker for BUZO's complimentary bread dipped in balsamic vinegar........on my first experience at BUZO, I could have continually ate the entire basket......I was not expecting the bread to be pipping hot out of the oven, but the bread was terribly cold......i said nothing to mr. waiter,......I ordered the Caprese salad with half chicken and so did my guest..........that too came out cold.......on my attempt to explain to the waiter that I was not satisfied, a group of approximately 7 persons came in and Mr. waiter literally turned his back on us and promptly ran to the party of seven!!!!!! now being in a service industry back in the day i was mortified and my guy friend is a chef so i wanted to impress him.......long story short, we got the chef who was on late night duty and complained bitterly about what we were served an the attitude of his co-worker.....we were duly compensated with a complimentary of wine and dessert for which i was impressed.....the only reason i am posting at this late time was due to the fact another acquaintance of mine went and by the description of who was attending to their order, was the same waiter we had experienced........BUZO is a good concept for Italian in the Port-Of-Spain Metropolis.........But the service is much to be desired and I think it is high time they invest in a course of what customer service ought to and should be......

2  Thank Lisa L
Reviewed May 13, 2014

My friend introduced me to this new spot. The restaurant was so beautifully appointed and service was great! But let's talk about the food...Good! And the wine selection...Great!

I am not sure about value, as for expats/ visitors it must be comparable to decent restaurant in Miami or NY etc but I wonder what the locals thinks about the prices.

I would surely visit again.

Reviewed May 12, 2014 via mobile

We were there last week, not far from the hotel we lived and easy to get by Tripadvisor. Really like the decorations and the food is very good, fresh salmon tasty pasta, the only thing can be improved is the service, if the waiter could be more friendly, will be perfect 5 star visit.