“Excellent so far”

BUZO Osteria Italiana
Ranked #1 of 167 Restaurants in Port of Spain
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Business meetings, Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed May 21, 2013

There are few restaurants that I can in Trinidad and consistent, I have been twice even had the same main course twice (shrimp risotto) loved it that much and it was as if tasting for the first time.

My husband had the lamb which was also well done, the desserts are just plain fabulous and the chocolate mousse comes in as my second best dessert I ever had and that's a high place to be as there was never a second place.

My only peeve is the lighting it is a bit dim and u need to use the candles to read the menu.

Also It is a bit pricey but worth very cent thus far. Hope they keep it up.

There are newer reviews for BUZO Osteria Italiana

Reviewed May 18, 2013

Took my GF for her BBay and she was one happy girl. She had the ravioli and I had the Grouper with baked potatoes....the food and atmosphere was heavenly..
Excellent parking and staff also.

Reviewed May 14, 2013

Let me jump to desert the Chocolate Souffle was Great...
I also tasted their pizza's which are also filled with so much flavor.

I will definitively be back, to try more of the menu.

1  Thank NadiaST
Reviewed May 8, 2013

Customer service in several establishments in trinidad and tobago leaves alot to be desired but Buzo needs to be the training ground. Their staff are extremely friend and attentive. Waiter was up to date with the menu and made recommendations for the group. I have eaten here quite a few times and find little or no complains.

Well done buzo, great food, great staff and overall good experience.

2  Thank Evelyn M
Reviewed May 4, 2013

We were a party of 13 for a special birthday celebration. The patio and the friendly service plus the excellent menu made the party a success. Try to reserve a table on the rear patio. It is especially impressive.

1  Thank PatDonToronto