“Nice place and atmosphere!!”

BUZO Osteria Italiana
Ranked #1 of 167 Restaurants in Port of Spain
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children, Business meetings, Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 16, 2012

Definitely one of the best places in Port of Spain
Excellent menu, with a variety of options and very good food
We ate pizzas and some entrees including sea food and some common plates (shrimp, carpaccio, ..)
Very nice people serving and in general it was very good to know this place in POS

3  Thank Alfonso L
There are newer reviews for BUZO Osteria Italiana

Reviewed October 10, 2012

Buzo Osteria Italiana was perfect!
My boyfriend and I celebrated our anniversary over dinner and wine:
The service was exceptional - the roses he ordered arrived beautifully wrapped and hand delivered by the waitress who waited for me to settle down to bring them across to the table.
She left me with the roses for just enough time then asked if I wanted them taken away during dinner. The waitress was very pleasant, very polite and attentive to our orders, the service was on point.

I had the:
Fritto misto
Shrimp, calamari and zucchini dusted and fried (appetizer)

Petto di pollo ai funghi
chicken breast with mushrooms and white wine sauce

Broccoletti e patate
Saltati in padella
sautéed brussels sprouts and potato with
lemon oil and black pepper corn

Port wine

Dinner was absolutely perfect, the ambience was relaxing, the music was not too loud.
The price was definitely worth it!!!!
I would definitely recommend this for a romantic night out! 5 stars!!

3  Thank Kay Q
Reviewed October 9, 2012

Food was good, but not exceptional. For the price I was paying, I was expecting extremely authentic Italian food. Pasta portions are small. Pizzas are a good size. A little snotty at the reception area. Would I go back? Probably for lunch if they have lunch specials.

I tried: fettucine frutti di mare. Small portion. Not al dente enough. Salty. But the seafood was good.
My friend tried: quattro staggione pizza. Decent, if a little greasy.

2  Thank knightrider76
Reviewed October 9, 2012

It was an absolutely enjoyable experience at Buzo Osteria and I definitely recommend everyone who is in town to visit. Hospitable and inviting, I rate it 5 stars!

4  Thank Le-Ann L
Reviewed October 7, 2012 via mobile

An authentic Italian restaurant. Very tasty fresh food. Excellent service and really quick. High value of money!

4  Thank Marinails