Hilton Trinidad & Conference Centre
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
The Carlton Savannah(Port of Spain)
View Hotel
The Chancellor Hotel(Port of Spain)
View Hotel
Kapok Hotel(Port of Spain)
View Hotel
Alicia's Palace(Port of Spain)
View Hotel
Copper Kettle Hotel(Port of Spain)
View Hotel
Forty Winks Inn(Port of Spain)
1,950 results
All reviewsthe executive loungepool terracelobby barenjoyed my stayqueens parkupsidetrinidadbusinessspainportsavannahgymcarnivalpospoolsidezoo
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 1, 2013

The hotel's rooms and fitness center look very nice. Overall service was very good. Excellent option for business. The staff is very friendly. Bed and pillows really comfortable. Nice to listen to birds in the morning, from your room. Although did not use the pool, suggest to provide more maintenance.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
HiltonTrinidad, General Manager at Hilton Trinidad & Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2013

Thank you for the great feedback. We appreciate your helpful comments.

Reviewed June 30, 2013

The rooms have been updated and are very modern. Check the rooms for the smell of mildew before being assigned. Customer service and the staff are excellent. Prices in the restaurant are very high but, the selection and food are good. There were tiny insects (ants???) but, it is the tropics! The overall facility is very dated and needs to be upgraded. We would stay there again because it's one of the best hotels in the city.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for your feedback and observations. Your comments are very much appreciated. We hope to welcome you back in the not too distant future.

Reviewed June 29, 2013

I have had the pleasure of staying at the hilton 3 times now and every time they seem to raise the bar. In particular Mauricio in the executive lounge area is truly amazing. She makes my mornings. The care, kindness and attention to quality service will have me calling this the only port of call for any visit to Trinidad keep up the great work.

Room Tip: Main building top floor
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business

Thank you and see you again soon!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed June 28, 2013

Had an excellent stay...NO complaints whatsoever...DEFINITELY gonna be back!!! Room was spotless, ultra sexy bed, wonderful and very pleasant staff. They were always eager to assist me with whatever question posed to them. Breakfast was great as usual. Staff in the lobby greeted me quite warmly each time i walked by.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
3  Thank A TripAdvisor Member

We are happy you had a great stay with us and hope to have you back again sometime soon!

Reviewed June 27, 2013

I guess I am the only one that did not totally enjoy my stay this week. The food was horrible and when I complained nothing was done. The business center printer was not working which was a big inconvenience. I prepaid and scheduled a taxi to take me to the airport at 5:00A.M of course taxi was not there. When I asked the concierge he ignored me and kept walking I had to literally get in his face and ask if the cab was coming. My cab arrived 25 minutes late thankfully I made my flight, Don't get me started on the confusing floors, you go down to go to higher floors??? very long walk to your rooms. No alarm clock in my room? Refrigerator did not work well. Sorry I will stay at the Marriott next time.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for your feedback and my appologies for your experience. Please contact me at the hotel to discuss this further. We do appreciate the feedback and we will work on the comments mentioned.