Hilton Trinidad & Conference Centre
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Forty Winks Inn(Port of Spain)
$109
Kapok Hotel(Port of Spain)
$149
$133
$164
Courtyard
$175
$149
Palm's Hotel Trinidad(Port of Spain)
$86
$86
  • Breakfast included
$138
$108
$100
The Chancellor Hotel(Port of Spain)
$139
$135
Travelocity
Sundeck Suites(Port of Spain)
$88
  • Restaurant
1,951 results
All reviewsthe executive loungepool terracelobby barenjoyed my stayqueens parkupsidetrinidadbusinessspainportsavannahgymcarnivalpospoolsidezoo
FilterAll languages
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed June 3, 2013

Very impressed with the hotel's facilities, very clean and comfortable rooms with adequate amenities. Excellent food and very wide variety of healthy and gourmet dishes. Very sociable, pleasant and effective staff response especially the assistant manager of co-ordinating events who helped me organize my entire event without any delays, she went above and beyond to meet my requests and I was very satisfied. I was extremely happy with the event and my stay was very enjoyable, relaxing and peaceful. Definitely will stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
HiltonTrinidad, General Manager at Hilton Trinidad & Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2013

Thank you for your comments and for choosing to stay with us. Your comments will be shared with the team.

Reviewed May 30, 2013

We were going through hell with our flight and the airline we booked through. The staff was compassionate and empathized with us. They were helpful in giving directions by drawing it out on the map as well as local recommendations for food and shopping. What I loved was I wasn't a member of their elite group, but they treated me as if I were. Natalie Walker, thank you so much for your time and kindness. It was greatly appreciated

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thanks for your review and it was our pleasure to assist in any way you needed. We are happy that we were able to make your stay comfortable and as less hassle as possible. Natalie is a Gem!

Reviewed May 29, 2013

I decided to stay at the Hilton for one night to celebrate my birthday and I didn't regret a minute of it. Compared to other hotels I had frequented, the package with breakfast was around the same price. I had made special request for a room with a great view of the city and I also told them that I would be staying for my birthday, but wasn't given any special tokens of remembrance, even though I was made to think so and I was a bit disappointed. But, I must say that the little interaction we had with the front desk staff was very pleasant.

The room we were assigned (Room 160) was a bit far from the main building but the views walking through the connecting passageway was breathtaking. First thing we noticed was that the lobby level is on the third floor and we were assigned a room on the first floor which is the highest floor in the hotel (a first for us). Anyway, the corridor was clean and there was no unpleasant smell at all (unlike some reviews I read). Upon entering the room, we were taken aback how exquisite the entire room was, even if it was a standard room! There was a King sized bed, that looked more like a Queen size, a mini fridge, an iron and board, a large flat screen television, a desk for business minded guests, complimentary coffee and tea and a mini coffee maker. We were impressed with the beautiful furniture and especially with the numerous lights around the room. There's even one in the headboard! The room was just cozy and comfortable with a splash of exquisiteness. The bathroom area was clean and roomy and it offered various but limited toiletries. The balcony provided a view of the St. Anns hills.

We didn't have dinner at the Hotel as we had a late lunch in addition to lots of leftovers but we decided to have drinks at the poolside bar which closes at 12:30 a.m. (The lobby Bar was under repairs). The staff was really pleasant and the cocktails were great. it wasn't until after a few drinks that we decided to have dinner but apparently, it was too late, the kitchen had already closed (that was around 10:30 p.m.) The surrounding area is very beautiful at night but I think some more coloured lights should be placed around the pool area and the garden behind it to really bring out its beauty.

The walk back to the Room was really enchanting as the open air area after the Lobby Bar provided a gorgeous view of the city and its surroundings. We didn't want to waste the view, so I hurried back to our room to get drinks we brought. The great thing is that if you bring your own drinks is that there's an Ice machine on each floor.

Breakfast is served from around 7:00 a.m. till around 10:30 a.m. Like Lunch and Dinner, it is served at the La Boucan Restaurant, on the ninth floor. There were local dishes such as bhaigan (melongene or eggplant ), tomatoes and pumpkin chokas with roti, coconut bake and smoked herring, American styled breakfast favourites such as omelettes, sausages, bacon, scrambled eggs and an assortment of fruits and veggies, cereals and yoghurts. There were also desserts such as cinnamon pecan buns and various breads and pastries. For me, it was value for money and more.

The pool was actually a bit small but very deep ranging from about three and a half feet to around sixteen feet. It definitely needs an upgrade though, and the cleaning crew should pay attention to cleaning the area where the jets and the run off are.

Just a quick tip - pack everything you need to stay at the hotel because the prices for everyday items are exorbitant in the shops at the Hotel.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your review and appologies for missing the opportunity to recognise your special day. Your comments are very productive and will be used to improve the overall experience.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

The Hilton Trinidad is a very relaxing place to go on vacation. Its location is ideal since you are actually in the capital city but yet nestled away on the mountain. The view of the city from the terrace is amazing at night. I would recommend this hotel to anyone you is travelling on business or just taking a relaxing vacation with the family.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for your comment and we are pleased you had a great stay with us. We enjoyed looking after you.

Reviewed May 23, 2013

The first thing that hit me when I entered the room was the potent musty smell of damp. It transpired all the rooms came with the same smell. Some of the staff were very friendly and helpful; others not so. It was a typical Hilton experience; Average...neither unforgettable, nor worthy of remembering. It was a lot better than staying at a local bed and breakfast. The Hilton is NOT the best hotel on the Island. I found a dead fly on the floor in my room upon arrival. The internet access was very expensive.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for your comments and my appologies that your experience was dissapointing. Please concact me at your convenience to discuss your experience.