We stayed here for 1 night. The rooms were the best we have ever stayed in.
The pool area is fabulous with towels provided and a gym are close by. Free wifi in the business room which was very helpful.
Only problem was prices . $16 US were advertised for an English breakfast but when we payed it was $64 for 3 and beer was advertised at 3 and ended up $5.5 .
Not to bad but prices just not transparent.
Overall fantastic place to stay in luxury
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel offers 418 guestrooms, a State of the Art Fitness Centre, Executive Club lounge and 10 flexible Meeting rooms. The hotel is strategically located just minutes away from the busy downtown shopping centre, but ideally situated away from the congestion of the city. Enjoy dinning in the cool Caribbean ambiance of the Pool Terrace Garden Restaurant or in the modern contemporary décor of LUCE Sushi Bar & Lounge. The hotel is famous for being one of the few upside-down hotels in the world, is built into the mountainside and set on 25 acres of lush, green landscape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct and Hotels.com so you can book your Hilton Trinidad and Conference Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Trinidad And Conference Centre Hotel Port Of Spain
- Hilton Hotel Trinidad
- Port Of Spain Hilton
- Hilton Trinidad Hotel
- Hilton Port Of Spain
- Hilton Trinidad And Conference Centre Port Of Spain