hi from london , trini carnival 2013 . was good i went with a freind it was his first time to trini . well you can guess what has happened . they say you go to trini once and you always come back. well he is ready to book for next year already and to stay longer . i enjoyed trini again for my ( 7th.time ). i went to army fete with freinds and as usual i did get drunk ( joke ) and had to sit down by the side to try to regain my sense's . i was on a pole sitting down swaying back and forth. i noticed in my drunken stupor that a young man with a hankerchief over his head did sit down next to me. my freind's did come and make sure i was okay and went back to lime. the young man was eyeing me up ( and i dont mean in a sexual way ) after a few minutes he suddenly got up and walked away. by this time i managed to stand up as i turned to my left i did see ( 3 ) army soldiers had been watching me the whole time i was there. so i want to big up the trinidad army for looking after me.. now back to hilton hotel hotel. well i called them to reserve the penthouse sweet ( jokes ). to reserve a room the operator tried three times to get hold of staff at the reception desk and of course no responce . the operatorhad to put me through to the operator in .u.s.a. which i said to myself not a good start. finally the operator started to ask for personal information for me to reserve a room. i said to myself if i have to call the states to book a room in trinidad . what will happen when i arrive for my room on the day. right then i said no . i dont intend to spend my last day in trini having a bachanal ( argument ) with staff. so no. i strongly belive the hilton which has a lovely name and looks good in the brochure's should spend some time and money to keep at least one member of staff at
reception . next year 2014. depending on if there are staff at reception i will try again to review the hilton. also i went to super friday and spend a bit of money by going, ( v.v.i.p. ). it was good and close to the stage and next year i will maybe do that again. trini was wonderfull and and jouvet was great i was with strawberry and choclate on a boat then to the streets. once again i will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel offers 418 guestrooms, a State of the Art Fitness Centre, Executive Club lounge and 10 flexible Meeting rooms. The hotel is strategically located just minutes away from the busy downtown shopping centre, but ideally situated away from the congestion of the city. Enjoy dinning in the cool Caribbean ambiance of the Pool Terrace Garden Restaurant or in the modern contemporary décor of LUCE Sushi Bar & Lounge. The hotel is famous for being one of the few upside-down hotels in the world, is built into the mountainside and set on 25 acres of lush, green landscape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelPower so you can book your Hilton Trinidad & Conference Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Trinidad And Conference Centre Hotel Port Of Spain
- Hilton Hotel Trinidad
- Port Of Spain Hilton
- Hilton Trinidad Hotel
- Hilton Port Of Spain
- Hilton Trinidad & Conference Centre Port Of Spain