Kapok Hotel
$183
  • Pool
$152
Courtyard
Hyatt Regency Trinidad(Port of Spain)
$206
$179
Hyatt.com
Forty Winks Inn(Port of Spain)
$109
Hotels.com
Radisson Hotel Trinidad(Port of Spain)
$153
$141
Radisson
Palm's Hotel Trinidad(Port of Spain)
$100
$86
Hotels.com
The Chancellor Hotel(Port of Spain)
$135
$108
$104
Travelocity
$86
  • Breakfast included
Sundeck Suites(Port of Spain)
$79
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
All reviewstiki villagerooftop restaurantthe ground floorbotanical gardenswalking distancequeens parkreception deskcoffee makerwater pressurecarnival seasonbusiness tripclose proximitypool area isenjoyed my stayhome away from homekavatikki
Reviewed April 4, 2014 via mobile

Defiantly would recommend this hotel to anyone, very clean and good service. Will be back soon, shame to be back home. The area is great with a great view from outside the window, we even had our own en suite with a beautiful bath inside, loved every bit of it. Overall excellent!

• Stayed: February 2014
1  Thank Leonarichards
Reviewed March 22, 2014

I recently stayed at the Kapok Hotel in Port of Spain for business. The friendly professional staff provided consistent service. We traveled with valuables due to our business trip an we were confident that our belonging were safe. Their service exceeded all areas of hospitality, from housekeeping, bellman, front desk and servers at the Tiki restaurant made our trip comfortable. It is truly a home away from home. Perfect location, clean rooms, friendly and knowledgeable staff, and delicious food makes this property outstanding. I want to give a special shout out to Kimberley, Joel, Brian, Lorraine, Diane, and Leba. My partner and I miss our Kapok family.....

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank ABoyke
Reviewed March 18, 2014

We stayed just for one night when we travelling back to UK after a week in Tobago. Found the hotel to be very pleasant with helpful, pleasant staff and good amenities.

Great pizza restaurant with very good value and well made cocktails. Friendly staff.

Rooms good size with nice design features. Clearly a business hotel which suited us very well and would be happy to return if we were in Trinidad again.

Arranged a sight seeing tour at very short notice the day we were travelling back and this was very interesting and good value. Hotel managed this very quickly and easily. Also got late check out and used pool which was a good size with comfortable loungers.

Good value for money in comfortable hotel with very pleasant team of staff.

Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank debw23
Reviewed March 17, 2014

The level of professionalism displayed by the Kapok Hotel staff was outstanding. I stayed there on a business trip during the height of the Carnival season despite this, their quality of service remained unaffected. Every facet of my stay at the Kapok Hotel was perfect infused with smiles and laughter. Everyone made their work seem effortless. The front desk, who provided expedient service and optimal care for both my business partner and me.
The expertly designed Tiki Village restaurant, which offered a stunning panoramic view of the city of Port of Spain, with attentive waitresses that served fresh breakfast, packed with traditional West Indian and Trinidadian staples, which made me feel right at home, as I come from a West Indian background.
The rooms were immaculate and the room attendants were efficient, kind and friendly. I was always greeted with, "Good morning", coupled with a warm smile, which was very refreshing and reassuring.
A major plus was that the hotel was located minutes away from the Emperor Valley Zoo, the Botanical Gardens & Queens Park Savannah, where most of the action took place.

I would like to thank the hotel management for their wonderful hospitality. To Kimberly, Leba, Kenvern, Brian, Joel, Stacey and the entire hotel staff for making my trip a memorable one.

Room Tip: The third floor was great with the front of the hotel view
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank ROCKSTAR_D718
Reviewed February 21, 2014

The Kapok worked well for us. We found it well-run, clean, quiet, and comfortable, although the rooms (we had two) were a bit small. We had chosen it because (at the right time of day) we could walk to Woodbrook from there. The restaurants were excellent, including the 8th-floor view of the city. A couple people at the front desk were unpleasantly quick, but Randy and Brian were cheerful and effective in adjusting a critical taxi reservation for us in the middle of the night.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple