Kapok Hotel
$184
Courtyard
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $206/night.

$193
$164
  • Pool
The Inn at 87(Port of Spain)
$90
Tony's Guest House(Port of Spain)(Great Value!)
$60
$54
Hyatt Regency Trinidad(Port of Spain)
$193
$169
$117
$104
Forty Winks Inn(Port of Spain)
$105
$93
Travelocity
Melbourne Inn(Port of Spain)
$55
$45
Culture Crossroads Inn(Port of Spain)
$95
Thanna's Place(Port of Spain)
$88
Travelocity
All reviewstiki villagerooftop restaurantthe ground floorbotanical gardenswalking distancequeens parkreception deskcoffee makerwater pressurecarnival seasonclose proximitypool area isenjoyed my stayhome away from homekavatikkisavannah
Reviewed August 28, 2012

Hotel was OK. My only complaint was breakfast was included in my package, but guess what it didn't include eggs & pancakes. If u wanted those u had 2 pay 4 them. Becareful when u pay your travel agent USD$96.00 for an extra guest to sleep over, because when my guest sign in d hotel made me pay another USD $97.50 . Only killed one Roach up in d restaurant. Plus d bread had a little mold, so we showed it 2 d supervisor of d restaurant. Enjoy using d gym, pool & Enjoyed my stay. Nice hotel overall. U could stay @ this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2012
1  Thank FancyfaceFeefee123
Reviewed August 27, 2012

We stayed at the Kapok Hotel in June\July of 2012 for a week, 9 of us 7 adults and 2 kids. The location was great and we literally had the pool all to yourselves for our entire stay.
Food was great at the restaurant and it was very reasonably priced.
Rooms were clean and the AC worked extremely well as I usually like it very cold.

We had a great stay and would definitely recommend it.

Room Tip: Would recommend you stay on the rooms facing the front of the Hotel.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank allumski
Reviewed August 12, 2012

The stay was mediocre at best, but the food at Tiki Village, HORRIBLE. The value was not there, but the views overlooking the city were great! The worst Chinese food I have ever eaten. The absolute best part of the meal, was the fresh broccoli. Not even my kids wanted this $645.00 meal. Total waste of money.

• Stayed: August 2012
1  Thank Trinbagolady
Reviewed August 6, 2012

My wife and I stay there over a weekend. The staff was nice and helpful. I had a few issues namely the fact that my wifi password only worked on day one, and some sort of work was being done and we were not notified so during the day we heard pounding. Also the A/C did not really have any functionality so we were stuck with whatever pre-sets they programmed (always cold and fan on high) . Also it seemed that soap is being rationed because if two people are in a room for the weekend one bar of soap wont suffice.
Even with that being said the food in Tiki was excellent as was the service, breakfast was good each morning. All in all we had a very good weekend.

Room Tip: stay away from 797 its close to the elevator and the door for the stairs next to it can be heard in the room.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Uniek_lmk
Reviewed July 31, 2012

When I arrived they were very nice but after the first day I noticed they were just acting the first day.
The people from the restaurants Tiki Village and Bois Cano are very nice, the house keeping staff is cool too. But the people at the front desk, the rudest I have ever had, I needed to go there for the wi-fi password, and the second day of my stay I heard them buffing up a guest, she had filled a complaint about something in her bathroom and they didn't like that it seems. The third day I got a buff myself because I had called and asked for them to call me a cab. The lady on the phone was very rude and said, the phone not free ya know. I stayed for 2 weeks and will NEVER, EVER, EVER stay at Kapok ever again. Not even if it is for free. They are not hospitable!!!!!

Room Tip: Don't go to the front desk, it is like a horror movie!!!!
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business