TripAdvisor

from $120.00
More Info
from $49.00
More Info
All reviews amazing tour great guide tour guide maracas beach airbnb mitch rainforest company falls trinidad island port spain bake
Selected filters
Reviewed April 10, 2019 via mobile

We took a tour to some historical areas in Trinidad and to Maracas Bay. Mitch was timely in his arrival and very knowledgeable at the country even letting us explore some little know areas. At the beach he made sure our group was comfortable with the eating options and worked to get us served in a timely manner so we could enjoy as much time on the beach. The tour was a great use of the short time we had to be tourists as we were participating in many Carnival activities. We had the best time! Thank you Mitch!

Reviewed March 31, 2019

Being the only 2 passengers on the tour, Mitch gave us a very personalized tour walking downtown and explaining its history thoroughly. We didn't get to see the mansions in Queen's Park Savannah nor visit a local home, but instead drove to Fort George, through a rain forest, and ate Shark 'n Bake sandwiches at Maracas Bay Beach which had a surf too strong to swim in. Mitch was very knowledgeable, humorous and great guide.

Reviewed March 29, 2019 via mobile

I'm so happy that I picked this company for my tour of Trinidad. Mitch is a really cool guy and did a great job showing me around the island. He's very knowledgeable about Trinidad and Tobago. I learned so much from him and had a lot of fun there! Mitch is an excellent driver and tour guide. He made sure that I had a great time there! I highly recommend using LayoverExp during your stay in Trinidad.

Reviewed March 14, 2019 via mobile

We had a wonderful time on our tour to Maracas Bay. Our guide was courteous, professional and very knowledgeable about the area. He even took us to a local bar with a wonderful view for local beer. The bake and shark was delicious as well. We had plenty of time to enjoy the beach before heading back to the city. I would recommend this tour for anyone with a long layover that is looking to get a taste of the island

Reviewed March 6, 2019 via mobile

There were only 2 of us left from a group of 10. So we decided to go to Maracas Beach before our flight. Not only was Mitch able to accommodate us, when it seemed like no one else could, he stayed with us to make sure we wouldn’t be late getting back. He also set us up with some amazing shark and bake. We were very happy that they made the beach a possibility for us! Best decision ever!