“Pre-Carnival”

Trinidad Northern Eco-Cultural Full-Day Highlights Tour from Port of Spain
$29.99*
Private Port of Spain City Tour
More attraction details
Owner description: This park features mansions from the Spanish colonial era, interesting stores and street vendors.
Reviewed February 13, 2014

A large roundabout which is a park. There are some interesting buildings around the perimeter of the park but nothing much in the park. I was there before Carnival and there was free music etc

Reviewed January 21, 2014

After reading the reviews, I guess I went at the wrong time. They only street vendors I saw were the ones with coconuts. We went on Sunday around 3. We drove around it in the car. It must be over 2 miles around with green grass. Looked like kids were playing cricket. What I saw did not even make me want to get out and see it closer. If I would have seen the vendors with food, I would have been there to try some. Disappointed after reading the other reviews. Either Sunday is not the day to go, or I really missed it!

Reviewed January 10, 2014

Had a very nice drive around the savannah several times. Beautiful. The place has really been cleaned up and looks great.

Reviewed January 8, 2014 via mobile

It is known as the longest roundabout in the world. It is a busy street but the jog is worth it. Beautiful view of the mountains, and green cultured ground. There are many locals who run around the park and they are friendly.

1  Thank Ces A
Reviewed January 3, 2014

This is a great wide open plays pace to have fun with family and friends. An awesome open area for playing soccer and flying kites. Vendors line the perimeter of the area with great tasty bites with lots of flavorful food. This is a great place to visit!!!

1  Thank JenniferJ1