“was a nice experience”

Cuisines: Mongolian
chaguanas
“was a nice experience”
Reviewed August 1, 2011

i visited the one at trincity for my birthday and it was quite interesting, however my waiter wasnt very good, and it was a slow night. i really didnt see what his excuse was. we were seated at the second floor on my request and he took forever to come back with our food. thank goodness i was in the company of my family. the prices were ok. the ambiance and the food was nice so i overlooked the one waiter. the rest of the staff were quite pleasant.

• Visited September 2010

Port of Spain, Trinidad
“Each experience has been unique but I love it most for service”
Reviewed November 9, 2010

I've been to the one in Trincity Mall and it's great. The prices are affordable and the food tasty. The staff there, on most occasions are very helpful and friendly. I went on this one particular occasion when I was ill and wanted soup, they had no other customers as they had just re-opened from a private event. No-one wanted to make me a single soup until the chef came forward and said he'll do it for me.

My favourite foods are their steak medium rear, as well as their grilled chicken, simple but very yummy.

The ambiance is semicasual, not too formal you need to go there in your Sunday best, but not in three quarters and vest either. I would definitely recommend this place to families who want to eat out together as they'll enjoy the whole season it yourself concept as this is what I love most.

This place holds a special place in my heart for my spouse and I and I hope other people can enjoy what we usually do when we go there.

A loyal customer!!!:)

San Fernando, Trinidad
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“love the atmosphere”
Reviewed March 18, 2010

Mongolian grill has a great atmosphere!The chef works in view of the custommers and it's a exciting experience plus the food is tasty.But don't wast your time I only went there because i was in the area!

Trinidad
“It was over priced and quite average”
Reviewed November 30, 2009

My friend and i went to Mongolian Grill to have dinner for my birthday. They charged me $350 for the meal then i asked for a slice of cheese cake and the bill then came up to $400. Hence they charged me $50 dollars extra for a slice of cheese cake priced at $20 claiming it was service tax and Vat. I did the math and it did not come up to that value. The food was ok but it is quite over priced!!!

Ancona, Italy
“My first time at Mongolian Grill was definitely very good”
Reviewed June 25, 2009

First time I've been to Mongolian Grill. Really big dishes ddone very quickly. Clean room with the huge parking of Trincity Mall. Very accessible and prices are very good.