“Needs improvement”

Ranked #139 of 172 Restaurants in Port of Spain
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed April 21, 2013

This restaurant and their staff do great in justice to a beautiful location. My daughter and I went for Sunday 'brunch' and I was immediately put off by the young lady who informed us that the cost of the meal was $XYZ. UNPROFESSIONAL!! We didn't ask you that, we asked to be seated.

It took them forever to seat us and let us know that the buffet was at the other end of the dining room. There was a limited choice of meals for a buffet and the food for the most part was not appetizing at all. Even the cheese cake was stiff.

I won't recommend this location to anyone looking for a Trini Brunch. A doubles man would be better than this.

1  Thank OneSaucyTrini

Reviewed April 12, 2013

We haven't been in years because before the food and service was not good. But now it is FANTASTIC. It was buffet Thursday. Very tasty, the service was great, and staff was friendly. A guy playing the steel pan. We are thinking of go back again next week Thursday. I love the lighthouse centrepiece. Date 11 th Apri.l

Reviewed February 16, 2013

This forms part of the Crews Inn Hotel & Yachting Centre which is located on the mainland, in Chaguaramas, Trinidad (Trinidad and Tobago). While you eat you are kissed by the sea breezes. The views of the sea, Mountains and yachts are amazing. Once can enjoy International food with a Caribbean touch.

Reviewed December 17, 2012

Excellent rum punch, which probably influenced my liking for their food. Nothing spectacular and pretty average food but worth it for the sunset view and location.

Reviewed December 6, 2012

The food was pretty good and the staff was friendly. The atmosphere was nice and close to the sea. My mum and I enjoyed their service.