“Liming with friends”

Cuisines: American, International
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed March 11, 2014

I like everything about this place and like it more so since it holds special memories for me. Food and service are excellent.

Reviewed January 23, 2014

Half the drink menu is NEVER available
portion sizes are too small for the price
SOME of the staff are friendly and alert, others, i have to literally either flag them down or get up from my table to locate the waiter
always seem short staffed

Reviewed January 16, 2014

We went there for my birthday at Price Plaza. The food was real tasty, the staff was friendly and the place was clean...On a Tuesday from 5 - 9 certain appetizers is half price which isn't too bad. Will recommend this place for any one for any occasion.

1  Thank Alana S
Reviewed January 2, 2014

The food at this restaurant is delicious. The only downfall is the sad excuse they have for staff there. Their attitude is terrible. My initial waitress was okay however, there was a young man who came to our table after we had eaten and asked if we needed anything. We asked him for our bill and a box to take away some food as one of our party had not even eaten half of her meal (burger and fries) as well as some shrimp. He took the food away to where I assumed he would put the food into a box for us which is the normal practice in some restaurants. After waiting about 15 minutes there was no sign of this young man. We asked for him. Then he came back and said that he misunderstood and threw our food away. He offered us a desert as though this could compensate for the food. I asked him that he bring us a burger to compensate for what was clearly his error. He then offered us two mini burgers as though this compensate. I then told him that I wanted the same kind of burger. He and the manager then reluctantly came and said they will prepare one for us. They eventually brought it after a good wait. When I opened the box guess what, exactly half a burger in the box with a few fries. I should have asked them for the shrimp too, but then again it might have been taken out of the bin. These lowly minded people need some training in good customer service.

Reviewed December 26, 2013

We went to Ruby Tuesday on Boxing Day and the service was disappointing. I understand and empathize with the frustration that goes along with having to work on a public holiday. However, this is a popular restaurant, and having been in operation for several years, one would think the management and staff would be better prepared to handle the expected holiday rush of customers. The greeter (not sure if that's the official title) who took us to our table was surly. The wait staff seemed disorganized; our table fell victim to this, which made the entire experience disappointing. Franchises like these will always be popular because they are convenient and open on public holidays; the owners and managers have absolutely no incentive therefore to ensure their staff continuously delivers a high standard of service. I wouldn't be surprised if someone else experienced an amazing level of service on the exact same day I was there. So customers who choose to continue eating here never know what to expect, the only constant being that they have to pay for it, with service charge added even if the service is terrible. I would strongly suggest that as a paying customer, you take your business elsewhere until this franchise proves it is committed to respecting the people who make them successful.