“Breakfast buffet”

The Waterfront Restaurant
Ranked #7 of 167 Restaurants in Port of Spain
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Buffet, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
“Breakfast buffet”
Reviewed January 23, 2012

I have never had a breakfast buffet in Trinidad like the Hyatt. The choices were the best and catered to every walk of life. From the American to the local dishes, all tasted excellent. The service was up to par and the pampering by the hosts were top of the line. The idea that you can make as much trips to the buffet really works for all the bid eaters and then their is the cereal and fruit option for the healthy eaters. I think they are worth the five stars I gave them. Thumbs up!!!!

2 Thank aniria

• Czech first
Port of Spain, Trinidad
“Excellent Service with Great Food”
Reviewed January 14, 2012

I went to this restaurant for the first time with my family for my wife's birthday. The server Chris was fantastic. He was well educated about the menu and give great recommendations as well as kept us entertained. The ood was fabulous especially the curried crab and dumplings. We must admit the prices seemed high but with food , service and the ambience tha thy hav there, it's well worth every penny.

• Visited January 2012
1 Thank John W
Trinidad
“Outrageously expensive and overrated”
Reviewed January 6, 2012

I have been to this restaurant three times and each time hoped for a better experience. While the ambience and service should be commended, the menu is quite limited and outrageously expensive compared to other similar dishes in other restaurants. The value for portion size is terrible and the food was overcooked, underseasoned and overrated.

• Visited July 2011
“Awful food and service”
Reviewed January 1, 2012

I stayed at the Hyatt and decided to grab a dinner here. The meal was EXPENSIVE! We just had a bowl of soup and pasta- and it cost us 60 US dollars! on top of that the soup was flavorless and under-seasoned. The pasta was the only ok dish but was super sweet. It also took me an hour to get my plate of pasta. We had to ask for water 3 times before we even got any. The service was extremely slow even though there were only 5 tables being served. Gratuity is included in the check, and I feel as if because the gratuity is mandatory the staff doesn't work for it. I left hungry and tired after this dinner. I left super disappointed and felt like I did not the services I paid for.

Visited December 2011
“Great food !!!!! Pricey great atmosphere attentive staff”
Reviewed December 31, 2011

My sisters and I dined on 12/4/2011 for my sister's birthday excellent food, our waiter was the best ~~ nice bottle of wine ~~ dinner was great was it worth $300 US:( No