“Okay”

Ranked #122 of 170 Restaurants in Port of Spain
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed March 1, 2013

The place is just ok. The local dishes are good, but the service is horrible. Our waitress took very long to take our order and then of course we had to wait a while for our food even though it was was a very slow night.

1  Thank Roxanne L

Reviewed February 26, 2013

Honestly, I have been boycotting Woodford Cafe for some time now. The food is unseasoned, often cold, probably not even cooked fresh but straight from the freezer. I remember the last time I had the misfortune to visit, I ordered a chicken dish with mushrooms. What I received was a huge, dry, unflavoured, fried piece of chicken that looked as if it had been bought frozen with store batter already on it. The mushrooms? Carelessly dropped on top the chicken breast and straight from a supermarket can, not even a sauce to attempt to disguise where the mushrooms came from. After that, and from previous bad experiences, I will never return.

Reviewed February 15, 2013

I love that it is kid friendly. They have a children's menu the children can colour in, a television with cartoons, and the atmosphere is not super quiet like other restaurants.

Reviewed November 16, 2012

food is overpriced and just average! Casual dining that is way too expensive for the average person.

Reviewed November 6, 2012

Very good variety of interesting modestly-sized dishes, most more like large appetizers which is often just the ticket. If weather permits it is delightful to eat al fresco.