The Carlton Savannah
Kapok Hotel(Port of Spain)
$144
$209
Courtyard
$250
$212
  • Pool
Forty Winks Inn(Port of Spain)
$109
Hyatt Regency Trinidad(Port of Spain)
$206
$179
Hyatt.com
Radisson Hotel Trinidad(Port of Spain)
$159
$143
Radisson
Palm's Hotel Trinidad(Port of Spain)
$86
The Chancellor Hotel(Port of Spain)
$135
$108
$104
Travelocity
Sundeck Suites(Port of Spain)
$79
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed November 10, 2012

I was 100% happy with my 3 night stay at the hotel and was sad to leave. From the minute I arrived to the moment I left, I enjoyed it. I couldn't not fault anything about this hotel and look forward to returning on my next trip from London UK.

All of the staff were first class and very welcoming. In particular, Steffi Williams helped me with various requests and was extremely friendly, efficient and professional. Another staff member with a great work ethic was Alana Doodhai who arranged for me to purchase a gift voucher for a night at the hotel for a friend.

In summary, the hotel is great, and the staff are greater.

Andy Williamson

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed November 7, 2012

Great Experience! The staff were pleasant, and accommodating. The rooms were clean and well-equipped. The only thing is there seems to be no wireless in the rooms. The location is very close to the city, so exercising by the Savannah, or going for food was not far away. I loved going to the pool at night and relaxing. The restaurant food was okay. All in all, I will recommend Carlton Savannah to anyone.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 12, 2012

The staff and the rooms were great, I would definitely recommend it to anyone. We stayed for two nights one which was my lady's birthday and we received two free pieces of cake which was brought by management. We did however had a minor incident which we had to call back to find out if they forgot to bring ice to our room which we requested and after 15mins no ice. After we called they apologized and ice was delivered instantly. So overall Carlton Savannah was great. Will definitely go back.

• Stayed: October 2012
Reviewed October 8, 2012

This was my first stay at the hotel when i arrived there the check-in process was rather quick. I was escorted to my room by Joel who was very helpful.The room gave me that homestead kind of feeling clean and comfortable. The restaurant staff was rather pleasant and professional especially christine and the bartender. Overall I must say i was more than impressed with the Carlton Savannah, I must thank Karen and James(Front Office Manager) for making this a restful weekend and i will surely be back soon and will also recommend to friends.Thanks again for everything. See you guys soon.

Room Tip: Great place to relax with that kind of home feeling
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed September 28, 2012

First time I stayed at Carlton Savannah it was not what I expected. The checking in at the front desk was very slow and I had to wait approximately a half hour. It was clear the staff was poorly trained. To me this is turn as this is the hotel industry and as such front desk staff should look and act at a high standard. This is suppose to be a fairly new hotel and it is clear that the property is running down at a fast rate. I advise those in authority at hotel to get you all together and maintain property and don't allow it to run down.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple