We were booked here for 2 nights and did not spend more than an hour on the compound. It is is poor state, dirty, shabby (not shabby-chic, just SHABBY!). There was no way I would've slept on the beds or used any of the kitchen items (all old, mismatched and warped); there was rat-poison and droppings in the cabinets! Everything felt dirty.
The door did not latch properly and was not at all secure; it could've easily been pushed in by a small child. There were doors connecting to other units and the hostess did not have keys to lock them, but was confident that no one was going to stay in the other units, so it was okay for the doors to the other units to remain open.
There is a lovely carat shed to sit and relax and it looked quite inviting until we went into and found bird droppings covering the stairs and 2 sides.
We will NEVER stay here, nor recommend it to anyone.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.