“I will visit again.”

Ranked #288 of 364 Restaurants in Trinidad
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 6, 2014

Breakfast is between 8.00-10.30am on weekends. My boyfriend and I visited for breakfast and we enjoyed the Trini to the bone breakfast (coconut bake or fluffy fried bake with saltfish or smoke herring). We added some geera pumpkin and fried aloo and enjoyed a true trini breakfast. Also, I love the scenery the golf course gives to muscovado. This is great for couples and family,not only for breakfast but lunch and dinner. The staff are very polite and helpful. I will visit again.

1  Thank Michele B

Reviewed January 1, 2014 via mobile

The food (buffet) tasted average but was very little and the service was extremely poor. Staff was rude and very unprofessional.

2  Thank Sydney Marie M
Reviewed September 16, 2013

Took my wife and a friend for lunch to begin with these people does not know how to prepare steak or lamb there was a fly around the waitress was not to friendly and I qas not impressed with their servic. Next time it would be Chaud for us

1  Thank funlord
Reviewed July 21, 2013

I visited this restaurant last year,it was great. Apparently it is under new management ,still great or better. Food,service great. No complaints. Wait staff can be a little better trained,but overall very friendly and caring. The food has a local touch to it,well presented.

Reviewed April 30, 2013

Went to this restaurant with a friend for lunch on a Saturday despite the poor reviews. I am glad that I went as my experience was a very good one. The restaurant appears to be under new management and many of the issues mentioned in previous reviews have been addressed. The food was excellent and our waitress was attentive and friendly. Not much choice for dessert though and that is something I always look forward too when I dine out. The restaurant was very clean (we dined inside). I would suggest that they offer a tea service.

2  Thank RehannaGemini