“Just great”

central
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Just great”
Reviewed April 18, 2012

My boyfriend and i went to muscovada for our 1 yr relationship anniversary no reservation it was last minute and we still got through quickly,, i found that the atmosphere was great,, friendly service, excellent food. I can't complain... I'll advise anyone to visit there.....

• Visited April 2012

Deerfield Beach, Florida
“I got my local food here”
Reviewed April 15, 2012

Wonderful,I was leaving the next day and my friends wanted to take me out..I did research and wanted this place. Nice ambiance,wonderful food. Nice end to my stay. I must comment on this one waitress an older lady that wears a scarf ..she was awesome,she went above and beyond to make us comfortable.I wish I remembered her name..very professional and kind.

• Visited April 2012
“Flies galore”
Reviewed April 1, 2012

I visited Muscovado with some girlfriends for a late lunch. We opted to dine indoors as the day was quite hot. I'm not sure if the air conditioning was not functional or not functioning properly, but it was very warm and uncomfortable throughout our meal. I noticed a few dead flies on the floor near the drapes, but I didn't pay too much attention at first. Our server was very helpful and patient as we decided what we should eat, as three of the four of us were fasting from meat. When the food came, it followed with a multitude of flies that swarmed around us throughout our entire meal. This was disgusting and I could not finish my lunch because of it. While the food I had tasted delicious at first, the thought of being bombarded by flies as I ate quickly turned my mind from my food. I was happy to leave and I doubt very much that I will return. At least until I get the assurance that the fly problem (be it a usual problem, or just on that day) has been resolved.

Pros: good service, tasty food (but how clean, I cannot say, because of the flies)
Cons: flies everywhere. My friend even had a bug in her water.

• Visited March 2012
“it was good”
Reviewed November 28, 2011

been there a few times ... food was good , service was good

• Visited June 2011
“Poor Service”
Reviewed October 31, 2011

My husband planned a nice dinner for me, called in advance and made his reservation. When we arrived the AC was not working. It was not working the entire day. The staff didn't not even know who took our reservation, and that perosn did not mention the AC issue. We were placed outside under what seemed to be a street light. We were so disappointed, we ended up cancelling our entire dinner plans.
My husband ate here before and he said the food is exceptional. Maybe customer service should get a grooming.

• Visited August 2011