“Food ok, atmosphere not bad”
Review of Botticelli's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Botticelli's
Ranked #263 of 353 Restaurants in Trinidad
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Food ok, atmosphere not bad”
Reviewed March 11, 2013

Ok place to eat. Interior is abit dated, but overall atmosphere is nice. Getting to it can be complicated with the road junction. Just drive cautiously.

Visited March 2013

Trinidad
“Poor Service Poor Atmosphere Average Food”
Reviewed March 4, 2013

Went for a friends birthday, the restaurant was completely empty, there were only 2 wait staff and they took extremely long in bringing or orders and the food was cold when it got to us.

• Visited September 2012
Trinidad
“Loved the Food at Botticelli's”
Reviewed February 7, 2013

My husband and I had lunch in Botticelli's at a moment's notice. My husband and I had lunch in Botticelli's at a moment's notice. We did not make reservations or even knew their dress code but when we entered the staff was friendly and accommodating. The restaurant is a little dated. Nice art pieces around, but needs to be better maintained. Very clean environment. The vegetarian options are limited, but the food sure is tasty. We had a couple wonderfully blended non-alcoholic cocktails and one of the best tasting tofu dishes ever. Food was prepared quickly and staff is very professional. Overall a nice place to dine.

Visited January 2013
San Fernando, Trinidad
“Just for the Food!”
Reviewed May 16, 2011

I do have conflicting feelings towards this restaurant. The service was slow and it is badly in need of upgrading, repairs and general cleaning. The tablecloth had crumbs, the vases with the flowers had little or no water, the windows were filthy, the carpteting worn and shoddy, and the window blinds, dark green paint and wallpaper all needed to be removed immiediately. I'm sorry to say that my list of complaints does not end here but before I go overboard, I should mention that the waitress was pleasant and the food tasted just fine. My boyfriend and I had the crab stuffed shrimp appetizer, the blackened cajun salmon, and the tofu casserole. We both thought that the food was tasty and appetizing. The portion size for the main entrees were also quite large. I do recommend the restaurant but I think that tunnel vision is needed when dining.

• Visited May 2011
1 Thank Alana2010
Trincity
“horrible service and food for dinner”
Reviewed February 15, 2011

I made a reservations. buffet dinner included complimentary glass on wine. had to actually beg for the wine. no condiments on the table lobster had no tates the dinner tasted horrible. when I asked for a wine list. none available. was ckoking before I could get anoth glass of water.. Never again
Past customer from trincity