“great for building sandcastles with the kids”
Review of Manzanilla Beach

Trinidad
76 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 78 helpful votes
“great for building sandcastles with the kids”
Reviewed December 24, 2011

I live about 15 minutes away from this beach and its one of the easiest beaches to go to..so we go often... enough. The water itself is a bit rough but otherwise it is nice most times except when the weather is terribly rainy and the water looks filthy. The beach itself is lovely especially if you have kids who love playing in the sand its definitely a plus..so don't forget the bucket and shovels. Overall its okay but there are better beaches in Trinidad and Tobago but here is special in its own way. It is also the longest beach in Trinidad.

Visited December 2011
2 Thank s-ranj20

Hartford, Connecticut
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 47 helpful votes
“My Homeland”
Reviewed September 15, 2011

ahhhhhhhh!! My homeland, what more can I say? I visited with family, took the TT Spirit from Tobago to Trinidad..passed Venezuela on the way, visited Buccoo and enjoyed my time, can't wait to go back and see my family soon.

Visited April 2011
1 Thank latosha e
New Jersey
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“Classic Driving Through The Coconuts”
Reviewed June 28, 2011

Manzanilla Beach is one of the longest on the eastern streach towards Mayaro. Easter and Other Holidays is very popular for Trinidadians to come to Manzanilla and have a nice excursion or beach lime. In the last recent years aloooooooot of the coconut trees were taken down due to the high rise of the ocean. But this long an wide of never ending ocean still remains classic. Lots of personal space if you need.

Visited June 2011
5 Thank mayarogyal
Minneapolis, Minnesota
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 47 helpful votes
“Loved Manzanilla Beach”
Reviewed April 4, 2009

Trinidad natives seem to think Manzanilla beach is not the best beach on the Island. But, I must say, I spend 8 days at D'Coconut Grove Beach Resort, and walked for hours on the beach. It is a beachcomber's dream, turkey vultures, tall-tall coconut palms line the beach, coffee with heavy cream colored sand, many sand-dollars, shells. The water can be rough at times, but beautiful to look at. You can walk the flat beach for miles and miles. I think that I read that the beach is 28 miles long.

9 Thank dougmpls