Ranked #3 of 5 Restaurants in Mayreau
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
london
“splended.”
Reviewed May 31, 2011

i would love to reccomend this faboulous place to everyone sailing through the grenadine. the atmospherics are of the best you can find on the island. the food is great, and the host rober is full of love and happy to meet and greet his lovely customers.

• Visited May 2011
1 Thank edson4

Pointe a Pitre
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Love this Paradisiac place”
Reviewed March 12, 2011

Hi everyone.

I was sailing on a yacht and we decided to come and check out Mayreau. We opened our Guide to the Leeward islands onto the Mayreau page and it advises to go to this restaurant said to be the place with character on the island:

I walked up the street and after a 7mn wallk, found the restaurant: you just can't miss it, with its painted artwork outside and the music playing.

It was mid morning time, and as a vegetarian (no meat, no fish) person, having endured food out of packets or tin, I requested some Ital food. One of Robert's boys was in the kitchen and fixed me up something really nice, wholesome, tasty and Irie on the spot. Really cool

Robert then arrived, showed me round, and everywhere you look, past customers have left their reviews on the walls etc... It's awesome.

Robert, I loved your vibes: I will be back as promised!
Keep on doing what you're doing, your place is a treasure. Great value, unmistakable atmosphere... Paradise? Yes, I say so.

One Blessed Love,

DominO

• Visited January 2011
1 Thank domino1974
Fredrikstad, Norway
“February 27th and 28th 2010”
Reviewed April 28, 2010

We love Robert and his wonderful restaurant:) We was there 2 wonderful evenings and will never forget. This is the real nativ Carribean. The first time we visit Robert was in 2007, and we will be back again I guarantee.
This wonderful Rasta is kindly and work as a Waiter, chef, DJ and make you feel so welcome. Are you a searching for experience and information about sailing in Paradise, you can look at this Norwegiansite: www.tryggdestinasjon.com

3 Thank KariJ2
Key West, Florida
“Paradise Found!”
Reviewed March 30, 2010

Robert Righteous and his whole staff gave us 2 wonderful nights of food and entertainment.

1 Thank JerryGG
chapel hill
“The true character of the Caribbean...”
Reviewed January 3, 2010

I am a huge fan of Robert Righeous and his restaurant. I visited him for the second time at Christmastime, 2009. The food is great but getting to know Robert Righteous is the real treat. He is one of the most open and friendly people I have ever met.
I ordered the curried lambi (conch) and it was great if you like conch, which can be a little chewy sometimes. Robert usually waits until the right time to start playing Bob Marley tunes and then the dance floor is there to enjoy. Robert himself is a great dancer.
I would definitely recommend this restaurant. It is the opposite of the Coney Island type atmosphere at other Caribbean locations. It is the pure spirit of the islands. I even started a fan site at robertrighteous.net.

2 Thank jholelover