Went here on our honeymoon for a week. We stayed in the royal palm room which has its own small pool, however being that it is covered it was too cold to actually use. However the room was fantastic, lots of privacy. We are both vegetarians and the chef was able to cook us delicious meals even if it wasn't specifically on the menu. The staff was fantastic. Had a driver that would take us where ever we wanted on the island. One thing that did catch us by surprise though at the end of our visit was that you pay for every drink whether it's alcoholic or non alcoholic....and yes, that includes water! I would def recommend staying here as the service was great and the views from the restaurant were breathtaking.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Firefly is one of the Caribbean's most exclusive boutique hotels. Perched on a hill with magnificent views of the Caribbean Sea and neighbouring islands it affords the most wonderful sunset scenes from all rooms including the dining terrace and bar lounge area. Located on the private island of Mustique it offers its guests a romantic Caribbean escape. The bar and restaurant are the chic island favourite and the place to be seen. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Firefly Hotel Mustique reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Firefly Mustique Hotel Mustique
- Firefly Hotel Mustique St. Vincent And The Grenadines