Having now stayed on the island many times before, including at The Cotton House, my wife and I were glad to return recently for just a night before our villa was ready and friends arrived to join us.
Despite our stay being organised at the last minute and our time at the hotel being short, the lovely Eleanore and her excellent team welcomed us warmly.
This time we stayed in the simplest type of room available - a cottage room. I was pleasantly surprised at how spacious the room was - a good sized bedroom, a separate dressing area and large bathroom. There was also a very good sized outdoor space with dining table and sun loungers. I'd happily stay in one of these rooms again.
Breakfast was excellent.
During the rest of our stay on the island, we regularly visited the beach cafe, which was always very good.
This is a beautiful and wonderfully relaxing hotel. We always enjoy our time at The Cotton House and look forward to returning in the near future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cotton House is as intriguing as it is beautiful. Originally an 18th century sugar plantation hidden away on the private island of Mustique, Lord Glenconner gave it a new lease of life in the early 1970s blending lush tropical beauty with plantation-style elegance and creating an exclusive retreat tailormade for visiting high flyers. Today it is owned by the Mustique Company, who’ve introduced such contemporary ‘must haves’ as a designer spa and infinity-edge pool, the romantic colonial mood remains evident throughout.The resort stands on a picturesque hilltop between the tranquil Caribbean Sea and the windswept Atlantic Ocean. Just 17 charming rooms & suites provide the accommodation dotted throughout the 13 acre grounds and thoughtfully equipped with mini-bars, CD players and private terraces or balconies. Private plunge pools are exciting new additions to eleven of the rooms, whilst a new two-bedroom villa with its own swimming pool and 24 hour butler gives a taste of the island-style living. A perfect hideaway and intimate destination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz and Travelocity so you can book your The Cotton House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cotton House Hotel Mustique
- Cotton Hotel Mustique
- The Cotton Hotel
- The Cotton House Mustique, St. Vincent And The Grenadines