A small hotel on a pretty private beach with a pool on the side of a century old sugar mill, a small spa and a cozy main house lounge to have a superb dinner and a menu ordered breakfast.
We had a Deluxe room with plunge pool with one of the most dramatically beautiful views I have ever had. The room was quaint with a comfortable sitting area, large terrace with table, chairs and sun beds. AC worked very well although WI FI intermitently.
The beach is great with water toys and has a beach reataurant for lunch and night BBQs.
It is the perfect little boutique hotel for a luxurious island as Mustique. Tranquility and sophistication is what sells Mustique and the Cotton House builders have translated that message into the cluster of buildings covering the park in which the hotel is located.
The manager is on the spot and the staff very kind and efficient.
Another world top class establishment for the discerning few. A little jewel away from it all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cotton House is as intriguing as it is beautiful. Originally an 18th century sugar plantation hidden away on the private island of Mustique, Lord Glenconner gave it a new lease of life in the early 1970s blending lush tropical beauty with plantation-style elegance and creating an exclusive retreat tailormade for visiting high flyers. Today it is owned by the Mustique Company, who’ve introduced such contemporary ‘must haves’ as a designer spa and infinity-edge pool, the romantic colonial mood remains evident throughout.The resort stands on a picturesque hilltop between the tranquil Caribbean Sea and the windswept Atlantic Ocean. Just 17 charming rooms & suites provide the accommodation dotted throughout the 13 acre grounds and thoughtfully equipped with mini-bars, CD players and private terraces or balconies. Private plunge pools are exciting new additions to eleven of the rooms, whilst a new two-bedroom villa with its own swimming pool and 24 hour butler gives a taste of the island-style living. A perfect hideaway and intimate destination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz and Travelocity so you can book your The Cotton House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cotton House Hotel Mustique
- Cotton Hotel Mustique
- The Cotton Hotel
- The Cotton House Mustique, St. Vincent And The Grenadines