“Excellent french meals”
Review of Moringa - CLOSED

Moringa
Good for: Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Kassel, Germany
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent french meals”
Reviewed April 13, 2014

Very lovely service and excellent meals. The location is nice und we enjoyed both a dinner and a lunch at the next day. When we come back to Carriacou a vist to Moringa is mandatory!

• Visited April 2014

Abingdon, United Kingdom
“Wow - brilliant food, wine and experience”
Reviewed April 11, 2014

Our second visit in a week. The first as a guest of a large party hosted by a friend which was exceptional. The second visit just the two of us. Incredible food, and great personal service by JB. A real asset to the beautiful island of Carricou. Very hard to beat.

• Visited April 2014
Montpellier, France
“Mixed feelings”
Reviewed April 8, 2014

This is a difficult review to write as I ate here twice and had a very varied experience. My first visit was for dinner. My companion and I had reasonable service but she pointed out to me that 3 tables left without eating as they were not being served. I had fish which was nicely cooked but my potatoes were fairly raw. There were no vegetables.

My second visit was for lunch. The service was much better but my ratatouille crepes did not look very fresh and were not very nice. I had an upset stomach afterwards.

• Visited March 2014
Phoenix, Arizona
“Absolutely delicious”
Reviewed March 28, 2014

We ended up eating there 3 times - presentation (excellent), taste (very good) and general ambiance (very nice). It's very reliable, and though the menu does not have too much variety, everything is good, especially the way they prepare the fresh fish.
Oh! and about the best tarte au citron/lemon meringue combo-type dessert I have had in a long, long time!

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank YR R
uk
“French cuisine with character”
Reviewed March 24, 2014 via mobile

Had a 'last night in Carriacou' meal for 12, the choice on the menu seemed limited but had enough variety to satisfy all tastes. Owner was attentive and a joy to meet .... Well worth a visit if only to try the Bergamont tarte !