Open today: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Excellent dive operation!

We dived 2 days with them. They pick us up on our boat in the bay. Good equipment, on time, good... read more

Reviewed August 11, 2019
Marie-France D
Quebec City, Canada
Super friendly service and top notch diving

Mike, Rhi, Andre and Darryl are brilliant at what they do and can't do enough to help. The... read more

Reviewed March 7, 2018
ProDive U
Grenada

All reviews fish rays equipment boat bay school
Selected filters
Reviewed December 12, 2017

I am an avid scuba diver but, this was our first chartering experience. They picked us up from our boat in anchored in Tyrell bay and took us to the dive sites I wanted to go to: Whirlpool and Sharpoint. Sharkpoint was excellent, the best dive of the trip: a pod of eagle rays and an octopus eating a lobster. Good stuff. Afterwards they then took us to Sandy Island where they cooked whole lion fish (minus barbs) on a camp fire right on the beach. We used palm bark for plates. Very cool experience.

In addition to some great dives and being that he has years of sailing experience, Mike was a great resource for answering my specific questions on realistic time to get to other islands and how best to process thru customs in St. Vincent. The internet still can't do that very well.

Date of experience: October 2017
DiveCarriacou, Manager at Dive Carriacou, responded to this reviewResponded December 13, 2017

Many thanks for your review Ryan.

I hope that you had a great charter vacation and look forward to seeing you back in Carriacou in the future.

Reviewed November 26, 2017

For a couple months before my trip, I was in touch with Mike at Arawak Divers to set up my final 2 open water certification dives. The whole process communicating with him was excellent and left me feeling confident about my ability to complete my training and get my PADI certification with them. Having started the process in Colorado, I wasn't sure how it would work out, but Mike and his staff at Arawak made it a seamless and enjoyable experience. Their rates were right on the money, the certification was smooth, and the spots they took us were the best diving we did while in the Grenadines! Plus, spending time with them on the boat and in the water was a blast! They even went out of their way to take us back to our charter on a different island after our diving was complete. All-in-all, a truly world class diving experience!

Date of experience: October 2017
Arawak D, Manager at Dive Carriacou, responded to this reviewResponded November 28, 2017

Hi Mark,

Many thanks for the fantastic review. It was great to have you diving with us and the trip to drop you guys off was a great laugh.

I hope that your diving career continues to flourish and I look forward to seeing you and diving with you again.

Safe diving,

Reviewed November 7, 2017 via mobile

My wife and I went diving with Arawak (Soon to be Carriacou) Divers, and their sister operation, Deefer Diving yesterday. Both crews were on the boat, getting ready for a large dive clubs arrival the following day. The divemasters we're knowledgeable and friendly. The boat crew did a great job in challenging conditions, and the boat was in good shape. In and out of the water we got personal attention with strong emphasis on safely. We will join them again. As a point of reference, we're experienced divers, certified 35 years ago.

Date of experience: November 2017
Arawak D, Manager at Dive Carriacou, responded to this reviewResponded November 10, 2017

Hi Guys,

Many thanks for two amazing dives. We hope that your forthcoming cruising season goes well and we look forward to diving with you again on your return to Carriacou.

Fair winds and following seas,

Reviewed October 21, 2017 via mobile

We had a bit of weather, 3 day stay and 10 dives...they made it happen! Gorgeous reefs, personalized service, and they took care of everything! Night dive...Lionfish hunt...it will always be remembered! We will definitely visit again when we are in the area. Gary, Alex, Mike, Raquel and Rob..we will never forget our time with you! Talking after our dives and the amazing dinner with some of the Deefer Diving crew and guests made a great way to end our trip! Thank you!

Date of experience: October 2017
Arawak D, Manager at Dive Carriacou, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2017

Hi Lee Ann & Tom. We had an amazing time with you and love nothing more than sharing Carriacou with new visitors. It is quite an infectious place, so we're looking forward to welcoming you guys back again in a couple of weeks for some more fun under the waves...

Team Arawak!

Reviewed September 11, 2017

We are regular visitors to Carriacou, and we went there in mid August for three days of diving and to relax. At Arawak Diving we joined Alex and Gary and the team who also run Deefer Diving and who have taken over Arawak. As always, the many dive sites were teeming with life and the reefs were pristine. Everything is quiet in Carriacou at this time of year, so the dive boat was not crowded, and we had excellent personal attention and the privilege of a dive guide for just the two of us on all six dives. And our gear was beautifully cared for, carried to and from the boat for us, so all we had to focus on was the dives themselves. Both Rob and Alex were, as always, excellent dive guides, drifting slowly through the magnificent underwater landscape on long relaxing gentle drift dives, stopping to point out some of the more interesting creatures they found, and waiting patiently when I took photographs. Alongside the Rose wreck we found an abundance of stingrays, and at Sea View we found an octopus out in the open. We encountered a number of nurse sharks lying passively under rock ledges, and several squids, including a mating pair displaying beautiful colours, as well as a spectacular shoal of southern sennets. A great team in a great diving location!

Date of experience: August 2017
Management response:Responded September 14, 2017

Thank you for the great review Tim. We're thrilled that you tried our new Arawak experience and found it to be as good as your experiences with our team at Deefer has always been. We've found a great balance of youth and experience within our team, and the young guns are ever so helpful and bright.

We're always looking forward to you and Vlasta returning to the island, where we can show you some more of what we have to offer.

Gary