“Fantastic Dive Centre!”
Review of Dive Carriacou

Dive Carriacou
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: approach centered around the needs and requirements of their guests and students, with a vision of offering the "Best diving available, with the best services and the highest safety standards".
Reviewed December 12, 2017 via mobile

The fantastic team at Dive Carriacou made my short stay one to remember for sure! Mike and his team would provide a selection of kit depending on your needs, and would always plan dives with the conditions and divers in mind making each dive as enjoyable as the last. Great guidance under the water meant that I was shown all kinds of creatures, big and small, that I’d never even heard of before. Overall a brilliant experience with some great divers making Carriacou an island soon be returning to.

DiveCarriacou, Manager at Dive Carriacou, responded to this reviewResponded December 13, 2017

Hi Bob,

Many thanks for your review. We had a great time diving with you here in Carriacou and look forward to seeing you on your return in February.

Safe diving,

"wreck"
"sharks"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed December 12, 2017

I am an avid scuba diver but, this was our first chartering experience. They picked us up from our boat in anchored in Tyrell bay and took us to the dive sites I wanted to go to: Whirlpool and Sharpoint. Sharkpoint was excellent, the best dive of the trip: a pod of eagle rays and an octopus eating a lobster. Good stuff. Afterwards they then took us to Sandy Island where they cooked whole lion fish (minus barbs) on a camp fire right on the beach. We used palm bark for plates. Very cool experience.

In addition to some great dives and being that he has years of sailing experience, Mike was a great resource for answering my specific questions on realistic time to get to other islands and how best to process thru customs in St. Vincent. The internet still can't do that very well.

Many thanks for your review Ryan.

I hope that you had a great charter vacation and look forward to seeing you back in Carriacou in the future.

Reviewed November 26, 2017

For a couple months before my trip, I was in touch with Mike at Arawak Divers to set up my final 2 open water certification dives. The whole process communicating with him was excellent and left me feeling confident about my ability to complete my training and get my PADI certification with them. Having started the process in Colorado, I wasn't sure how it would work out, but Mike and his staff at Arawak made it a seamless and enjoyable experience. Their rates were right on the money, the certification was smooth, and the spots they took us were the best diving we did while in the Grenadines! Plus, spending time with them on the boat and in the water was a blast! They even went out of their way to take us back to our charter on a different island after our diving was complete. All-in-all, a truly world class diving experience!

Arawak D, Manager at Dive Carriacou, responded to this reviewResponded November 28, 2017

Hi Mark,

Many thanks for the fantastic review. It was great to have you diving with us and the trip to drop you guys off was a great laugh.

I hope that your diving career continues to flourish and I look forward to seeing you and diving with you again.

Safe diving,

Reviewed November 7, 2017 via mobile

My wife and I went diving with Arawak (Soon to be Carriacou) Divers, and their sister operation, Deefer Diving yesterday. Both crews were on the boat, getting ready for a large dive clubs arrival the following day. The divemasters we're knowledgeable and friendly. The boat crew did a great job in challenging conditions, and the boat was in good shape. In and out of the water we got personal attention with strong emphasis on safely. We will join them again. As a point of reference, we're experienced divers, certified 35 years ago.

Arawak D, Manager at Dive Carriacou, responded to this reviewResponded November 10, 2017

Hi Guys,

Many thanks for two amazing dives. We hope that your forthcoming cruising season goes well and we look forward to diving with you again on your return to Carriacou.

Fair winds and following seas,