“Really Nice Dive Shop in a Great Spot”
Review of Dive Bequia

Dive Bequia
Ranked #1 of 6 Tours in Bequia
More attraction details
Owner description: Celebrating our 30th year in Bequia in 2014, Dive Bequia is a renowned PADI 5* Dive Centre providing guided trips three times a day for certified scuba divers and snorkelers. Centrally located and family run, we offer a professional, safe and fun service reflected in the high level of repeat customers who return year after year. We offer the full range of PADI courses, from beginner Discover Scuba Dives up to Divemaster. All PADI instruction is taught by licensed and insured PADI professionals. Dive Bequia is the only Enriched Air Nitrox provider within the Grenadines. Scuba and snorkeling equipment is available to rent, and free collection service from yachts is offered. You are assured of a relaxing and adventurous time with Bequia's ONLY premium PADI 5* Dive Centre.
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Really Nice Dive Shop in a Great Spot”
Reviewed August 14, 2014

We've been to Dive Bequia a couple of times (April and November 2013) and were really impressed both times.

The first time there, we did an introductory dive with my 11 year old daughter. Jesse was the divemaster and was excellent at getting her ready for her dive with a very comprehensive session in the morning. We then dove a local site that afternoon, with myself accompanying, which was a great dive site for a beginner, yet still interesting enough for more experienced divers. Thankfully, my daughter loved the experience and was then keen to get her PADI certification.

During our second trip there, two of our friends snorkeled while a friend and I dove. The friend who dove with us hadn't dove in about 15 years, so they sent another divemaster with us who again did a good checkout with him to make sure he was safe for the dive.

As an aside, that evening we ran into Cathy and Bob a nearb restaurant and had a nice visit with them. They're a fun couple and as a fellow pilot, Bob loves talking flying.

Visited November 2013

Calgary, Canada
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 59 helpful votes
“The Only Choice For Diving On Bequia”
Reviewed July 30, 2014

There are actually two dive shops on Bequia, but from what we heard while we were there, Dive Bequia is the one to go with. After 3 dives with them, I can second that opinion.

The dive master was friendly and professional and the dive boat is beautiful. The diving around Bequia is great for brilliant coral and millions of small fish.

I really enjoyed my dives with Dive Bequia and I will definitely go with them again if I return to SVG.

Visited July 2014
Grand Cayman
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Awesome dives!”
Reviewed July 29, 2014

I was in Bequia for 4 days and actually just got off ferry back in Kingstown today and I just couldn't wait to write this. I did 10 dives with Dive Bequia and it by far exceeded my expectations. Cathy and Bob were very polite and funny, the 'ruggedly handsome' Morgan ;) was the dive guide/ instructor extraordinaire who really knew his stuff when it came down to the dive briefing about the dive sites. They also take your gear down to the boat and set everything up for you. VIP service, island style. Doesn't help that there's a coffee shop down the pathway with delicious coffee and cinnamon rolls (perfect for those post-dive munchies!). As an instructor myself, I always appreciate good quality customer service and I can Definately say that these guys have it!! I would recommend this dive operation to anyone wanting to dive in Bequia.
Thank You Cathy, Bob, Morgan & Charlie the parrot!

Visited July 2014
Sheffield, United Kingdom
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Great diving”
Reviewed July 9, 2014

Travelled to Bequia in June 2014, myself already a diver and my girlfriend just qualified.

All staff were very helpful and relaxed - providing a calm diving atmosphere. Nothing was rushed and the day was at our own pace. Morgan was our instructor and would highly recommend Dive Bequia.

Did 2 dives - loads of stuff to see including lion fish, rainbow fish, multiple types of eel, and much more.

Very organised and reasonable prices.

Visited June 2014
Jarabacoa, Dominican Republic
44 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 61 helpful votes
“Helpful folks”
Reviewed May 3, 2014 via mobile

We spent one night in the bay. Cathy was more than helpful and had a very welcoming smile! I would go anywhere else for our scuba needs. Her insight was well appreciated and gave us some really great beta for where to dive and what to look for.