I've done Micheal and the Richview Guesthouse a great injustice by taking so long to write this review. My wife and I stay there the first week in august last year in the honeymoon suite. Micheal is really nice and really helpful and so are the staff. Mike picked us up and dropped us back at the airport, took us on a tour of the mainland and brought us around at night to have some fun with him (not that he had to). The food was really tasty and the a/c room was cleaned daily. Wish my room was so cozy...lol. I'd strongly recommend this place for anyone who needs some peace and quiet to relax. The beach is about a 5 minute walk away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rich View guest house with its elegant, architectural, Caribbean style design is situated on the lush hillside on the southern coast of St. Vincent. The guest-house is ideally convenient to the airport, city and beach. We are five minutes from the airport, shopping center in the city and within walking distance to the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Priceline, HostelWorld, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Rich View Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rich View Guesthouse Hotel Kingstown
- Rich View Guesthouse St. Vincent/Kingstown