“Simple restaurant with good food”
Review of Grand View Grill

Grand View Grill
Ranked #9 of 21 Restaurants in Kingstown
Cuisines: Caribbean
Reviewed July 9, 2013

We ate twice at Grand View Grill when we stayed at Grand View Beach Hotel. The restaurant is simple but the food is very good and it isn't expensive. The first time we ate two starters, two mains and several beers and payed around $100. The second time we ate a pizza (very good) and payed around $60. The location is fantastic.

A very important tip for the travelers staying at Beach View Hotel. Don't let they add the bill to your account, pay at the restaurant. Otherwise they will charge you the taxes and service twice !!

1  Thank Luciano M
There are newer reviews for Grand View Grill

Reviewed June 17, 2013

Beautiful location, right on the sea.

We were well looked after all evening. Extensive cocktail menu, and great hot food. We had BBQ ribs with fries and corn. It was a huge portion, but would've happily eaten more! Try the strawberry ice cream cake for dessert.

We went back the following week as we liked it so much. We arrived for happy hour (6-7pm) and had cheap rum punch - don't drink too much as it's strong!

Wish we had more time in St Vincent as we'd would've loved to have been able to a go a third time.

1  Thank mpy91
Reviewed May 15, 2013

OMG this was awful. Having spent about 45 mins driving about aimlessly looking for the place, which including calling them, even they couldn't direct us (!!!). Place had been recommended as upmarket restaurant so we were reasonably well dressed for the occasion. WRONG! Plastic chairs and Formica topped tables which needed a good wipe as they were all sticky. Food was revolting. We had grilled BBQd pork. Once I'd scraped the lashings of BBQ sauce off it, it was tough and tasteless. Corn on the cob was rubbery and the calypso rice was bland and uninteresting too. David only ate his cos he was starving. We complained, she said she would speak to her supplier. No discount off bill.
Do yourself a favour and don't even bother going here

1  Thank Angie G
Reviewed March 3, 2013

This is one of two restaurants available to Tranquility. I don't eat at restaurants. I'm a solitary traveller and restaurants are hugely expensive. I don't have that kind of cash. Bye the way, don't think you can take Lucelle to a fancy restaurant to show your appreciation for what she has done. She thinks that is a huge waste of money. She really does not enjoy that. I really don't know what to recommend. I always leave stuff that she can use with other guests, my first year, a coffee maker, my second year a netbook computer, my third year, my snorkell equipment and tupperware . Shes running a business and tourists have a lot of demands. I was going to buy her a microwave this year, but she talked me out of it. Grandview Grill is a great restaurant but it's rare you will ever see see Lucelle there

Reviewed March 1, 2013

The food was fantastic! My husband I split the SVG pizza and the greek salad and heartily enjoyed both. We also enjoyed the view on Indian Bay. If you are staying in the area, make sure to stop here for a snack or for dinner. We only wished they were open for lunch as well!

1  Thank KaitMul