“Most Outstanding Restaurant of 2013”
Review of Flow Wine Bar

Flow Wine Bar
Ranked #1 of 22 Restaurants in Kingstown
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Ascend a flight of stairs from bustling Kingstown and you will arrive at Flow Wine Bar & Kitchen. Conceived as an exciting urban destination it is a new approach to the good life, specialising in wine and beer with a kitchen to appeal to any appetite. The aim is simple; Flow provides a completely elegant, sensual, yet casual experience. Flow's ambience combined with the personal touches of the owners with wood accents, warm contemporary lighting, flickering candles and music in an eclectic elegance-including appropriately selected stemware, wine-friendly dishes and desserts, free Wi-Fi and an attentive staff.We pride ourselves not on luxury, but on elegance-getting the experience right; the music, design, food, customer service and entertainment.On the rooftop of Flow, our addition called Flyt Rooftop is the perfect hideaway to meet with friends or have a quiet chat. Flyt offers views of Kingstown, surrounding hills and the skies with comfortable seating and a rooftop garden feel to complete the experienceFlowt Beach Bar, our other location is in Ratho Mill by Sunsail Marina. Sitting right on the beach, it's great for enjoying a cold drink and our creative grilled food menu with great company. The drinks are chilled and the grill is fired up.Flow, Flyt, Flowt....always paired with a great time
Reviewed January 22, 2014 via mobile

A well deserved award for a fantastic place! Since my last visit Flow has exceeded my expectations! I can't give this enough stars/votes! The food is truly exquisite and the staff make your experience worthwhile! They are actually brewing their own beer now giving it a new twist. But their beer sells out fast! Very creative with names too! They have even opened a beach bar on the Villa side called Flowt! But Flow remains my favorite! Whether you choose Flow or Flowt, you might just bump into the owners, Andrew and Joleen, at some point. A delightful couple who are full of knowledge and make sure you feel very welcomed and at home! Ten thumbs up guys!

2  Thank Mandy R

Reviewed January 16, 2014 via mobile

There is great food and great music, it's dark and it's located at not a really nice place, but the food is great if you are in Kingstown that's definitely a place to go for lunch or dinner

Reviewed January 8, 2014

My wife and I have been here on several occasions. The service and food have always been exemplary. Being St Vincent,the one thing it does lacks is a sea view,,in spite of that I would rate it as 6 out of 5. They really do amazing food and their bar is second to none. I would highly recommend it for a drink and a quick bite or a full on celebratory meal. I would highly recommend booking in advance as it often gets very busy. The two things we love most are their scrumptious Flat bread pizzas. Lovely crispl well cooked pizza base with an amazing choice of fresh mouthwatering toppings. I always find it very difficult deciding on the choice of toppings. The other thing is their Oh- My - God Chocolate yes I did say Chocolate Samosas. These are cocktail samosas with the most decedent ooooozing rich chocolate in a golden flakey pastry. Just writing about it makes me want to rush out and have some more right now.

Reviewed September 20, 2013

I love the ambience of this place. Everything is great except for one waiter who seems very impolite and unfriendly when serving my friends and I. We look at his reaction with others and we are definitely treated differently. But the environment is quite classy and you would not expect the loud obnoxious crowd of persons there. comfortable and stylish.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

A great evening out,at this bar and lounge in the heart of Kingstown. A relaxing atmosphere with a no pressure feel. The service was prompt and the music was at the correct level for conversation.