“Nice people, beautiful view.”

and 1 more site!
Bay-Hill Apartments
“Nice people, beautiful view.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 8, 2010

The views were amazing from bayhill, the rooms are homelike and everyone is super nice! Can't wait to go back!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Arlington Heights, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 8, 2010

A GREAT place to stay with WONDERFUL people. Our favorite part was the view of the sea and the fabulous managers. We love Mr. Bailey and Kevin! (As a side note, you MUST take a tour with Kevin! He's the best of the best on the island!!!!!!!!!) We've been there twice, and we will be back!

• Stayed May 2010
Cartersville, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 15, 2010

The food was awesome! Kevin did a great job with the kayak tour!! We also loved the trip to the Salt Pond!

• Stayed April 2010
Whitby, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 14, 2010

I stayed at BayHill Apartments In early January 2009. I found this property on one of the SVG tourism websites, and I'm glad I did. As I was travelling on my own, I was concerned that there would not be enough activities to keep me entertained for a whole week ( I bought 3 books with me, just in case), but I'm happy to report that I only finished reading one book, which was done on my flights to and from the Island!

I went on two tours for the week which were both offered at Bay-Hill Apartments. The first one was a guided tour of the set from the first Pirates of the Caribbean movie, and a snorkeling excurison. Both of these tours had very small groups, (pirates of the Caribbean approximately 5 people and the snorkelling just 3 people) which was nice as it seemed more like a friend taking us out and showing us the sights, as opposed to the restrictiveness of a large tour group.

I also appreciated the proximity of the beach and the restaurant at the guest house. The beach was within walking distance (approximately a five minute walk), however I did take a taxi one day to Villa Beach, (as the beach near the hotel was quiet). The day I went to Villa beach, a Cruise ship had come into Kingstown, so the beach was lively, there was a place to buy cold drinks and rent beach chairs.

The restaurant on the property provided dinner for a fee and there was a bar where most of the guests at the Apartments would congregate at night for a drink and to discuss our adventures of the day. Breakfast was included with the price of the room.

I would definitely stay at Bay-Hill Apartments on my next visit to St Vincent!

• Stayed January 2009, traveled solo
Helsinki
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 30, 2009

Really nice apartment high in the hill with magnificent wiews!
Mr Bailey treated us like part of the family offering rides and information without asking or cost.Nothing more oyu need in a new place with limited time.
I hope all the best for the business next year!

Riku

Stayed November 2009, traveled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kingstown
Blue Lagoon Hotel and Marina
#1 of 5 in Arnos Vale
Paradise Beach Hotel
Paradise Beach Hotel
#2 of 5 in Arnos Vale

Been to Bay-Hill Apartments? Share your experiences!