“great place to stay” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Seasplash Apartments

Seasplash Apartments
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in St. Vincent
Seasplash Apartments
You added Seasplash Apartments to your Saves list
Chaguanas, Caroni, Trinidad and Tobago
“great place to stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2013

I recently visited St Vincent and the grenadines and stayed at Seaplash apts Indian Bay .It was very comfortable ,convenient and the beach was only footsteps away .I would recommend anyone going to st vcincent to stay at Seaplash apts nice and quiet ,clean surroundings and helpful staff.
I got value for my money. Travelling to Kingstown was easy as it close to the main road and 5 mins from the airport at Arnos Vale .

Room Tip: All room are comfortable
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Cargeo2013

Couples
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
St. Lawrence Gap, Barbados
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

I have been travelling to St. Vincent twice a year for the past five years. During the last two and a half years i have stayed at Seasplash Apartments and i will be staying there again come October. Beautiful property. well manicured grounds, clean rooms with all amenities if like me u like to do your own meals. The house keeper is a really wonderful person and also very resourceful. On one of my visits i had a problem with a leaky a/c and it was rectified in no time. I always feel safe when I am there, day or night. I think I have found my home away from home.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
5 Thank nai1905
Cheshire
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

My friend and I spent 4 weeks at Seasplash and were well looked after by Velma the housekeeper and Brian the security guard.

We stayed in a twin apartment which was average size and well kitted out. For the price we paid we were very happy, although it was a little grubby and well used in places. We met Nakisha the owner once who seemed pleasant, but any problems we had were dealt with by Velma the housekeeper who could not have done more to help.

It's located excellently for Indian Bay and Villa beach, really close to the road to get a bus from.

In summary, if you're expecting the lap of luxury this isn't the place for you. If you're looking for an inexpensive, well located, reliable establishment that is a self catering apartment with working appliance and friendly staff this is it.

• Stayed April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars
4 Thank CheshireTraveller007
Brooklyn, Ny
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2012

Now this place is a real hell hole. I booked a 2 week vacation with Ms. Nakisha Williams the owner of the property. I was told because i would be arriving late security would be there with keys ready for me this never happened. My family and i had to wait outside for about 30 mins for her to arrive after traveling all day from JFK. The outside of the property is indeed beautiful and its very close to the beautiful Indian Bay Beach but that's the only thing that's great about this property. To begin with the place inside kind of has that motel feel to it but trust me we paid 600US for 2 weeks so it was not cheap.

The fridge and stove was so old, she even had used sponges and rags she left out for us to use nothing new or in decent condition. We were promised maid service don't hold your breath because the maid seems to have a schedule of her own and would come only if you saw here and took her at that point to your apartment. They give you 1 roll of toilet paper and 1 garbage bag and that's it you have to buy your own after that. Towels we had to re-use and they were only changed twice in 2 weeks by the maid. If not for us hand washing we would be in serious trouble. They can do construction anytime on the property and when the guest speak up we are told its there slow month so they have to do what they have to (whatever that means). I informed the manager Nakisha that my family had asthma and the painting was affecting us and i was told if i thought it would affect you i would have mentioned it to you that was all she didn't even try to fix the situation or offer an apology.

This property can be a very nice vacation rental in they are willing to put a little time, energy and money into it. Its amazing because after me calling and telling her that i will put this review on TripAdvisor so that all can see what she's offering to travelers i was told that my family and i was not welcome there anymore because we put pictures up about the property and that was disrespectful to her and her hotel lol.. .Now i've recently checked the website www.seasplashapartments.com and i see that my threat to out her on tripadvisor did indeed put some fire under her because she has done renovations to the property lol.

Now buyer beware they have a 2 bedroom 2 bath on the second floor that all guest are told this is the family unit and we only rent if everything else is gone. I notice that they take a lot of the pics from that flat and show in the gallery because it actually looks a lot more decent than the other filth they offer.

Now as i say Ms. Williams seems to be a somewhat nice person but she just does not take kindly to suggestions from her guest. As per her maid and security guard numerous people have stopped into this property and left right back out. I really hope that she takes this as not a bad thing but as a means to correct and fix the issues there. Hope this review helps, any other info needed just ask.. .

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family