This was a dive vacation and the first mention goes to the Dive Staff. Kay and her staff were incredibly accommodating and professional. The gear was in good condition and the boats were large and comfortable. We were there with Kids Sea Camp and our 10 and 14 year olds got their PADI dive certifications. Vaughn who worked with our 10 year old son, deserves a meddle. He was able to help him overcome his fears and initial difficulties with equalizing. All with humor and patience. The result is a kid that now can't wait to dive again! Kai worked with our 14 year old, building confidence not only in diving but also in sports and her singing ability( kids had sports and singing lessons as well). The rest of the fitness staff was also great. The yoga classes were impressive, done with Dr.Ali and Charlotte. Both were very knowledgable. The settings for yoga classes were magical. The food was exceptional. Chef even made latkes for us to make our tropical Hanukkah celebration complete! All in all, highly recommended!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Please be advised that Buccament Bay Resort has temporarily closed and plans to re-open in spring 2017 after refurbishment. The award-winning* Buccament Bay Resort is a luxury, all-inclusive hotel on the beautiful island of St Vincent: the pearl crowning 32 islands and cays called the “Jewels of the Caribbean". Cradled by lush mountains and vibrant rainforest - an inviting sample of the many riches on offer from this unspoilt treasure - the resort boasts stunning features, like a white sandy beach meeting the clear, warm turquoise sea, and stylish accommodations that typify the Harlequin Hotels & Resorts standards. Perfect for families, couples, singles or dream weddings and honeymoons, it boasts a unique range of top class activities and facilities - many associated with famous brands - that leave guests spoilt for choice, whilst warm, considerate staff deliver a truly Caribbean 5 star experience in a charming, village-style setting. There are several restaurants and bars offering a range of dining options, whilst the unique variety of top class activities cater for all the family. These include: Harlequin Soccer Academy; Pat Cash Tennis Club; diving and water sports; Harlequin Performing Arts Academy; The Spa with Treatments by ESPA; Harlequin Fitness Centre; Little Harlequin Kids Club; Club 61 for teenagers; not to mention a number of excursions, including the complimentary sunset cruise. Whether you seek relaxation or stimulation, discover Buccament Bay Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Buccament Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Buccament Bay Hotel St. Vincent
- Buccament Bay Resort St. Vincent, St. Vincent And The Grenadines