My wife and I visited the beautiful Buccament Bay Resort in September 2013, it wasn't to say perfect, but it was beyond our dreams.
The staff was totally amazing. We arrived in style in an orange A/C bus driven by Mr Creese, such a gentleman he is, we were greeted by a manager with cold towels and welcome drinks before taken to our room which was beatifully decorated, thanks guys.
The next morning was our first encounter with the surroundings and the staff, heading to breakfast we were greeted by the beautiful smile of Ashantie and Brod, Brod is a real charmer. The entire breakfast team was full of life, there superiors Shane and Shanella clearly had different methods, but both unique.
Shanella was a do it herself person, we interacted a lot and she shared some culture with us, Shane was a more helper, many times he could be seen taking empty dishes from the servers other times he is the one clearing the tables, but what stands out the most is his unique personality, he tends to make his staff smile every time he passes or looks at them.
My family owns a restaurant and I would sure love to have someone like that in the restaurant.
Later on that day we found out that Shane is the Room Service Supervisor, it was funny because in all our travels I've never met a room service supervisor like that without having to make a complaint.
Lunch at the grill with chef Murphy was an entertainment during lunch, the chef knows everything and he has a million dollar laugh, its incredible.
Joyce our Room Attendant was very nice, she made the room feel like a new room everytime, it was just great. The place to be for dinner is at the Jacks Steak House, even if you're upset about the food, Rosalee and Curtis would be there to take your mind off it, you guys were great, thanks a lot.
Coffee, cakes and ice cream all day at the HQ, I think my wife loved that place too much, Metris was always ready to do her drinks, she enjoyed them Metris.
All the staff is who make that place beautiful, landscapers can be clearly seen keeping the place looking beautiful, the mini bar attendants making sure drinks are there, every single staff is who makes it what it is and a big thank you to you all and we will be seeing you again very very soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Please be advised that Buccament Bay Resort has temporarily closed and plans to re-open in spring 2017 after refurbishment. The award-winning* Buccament Bay Resort is a luxury, all-inclusive hotel on the beautiful island of St Vincent: the pearl crowning 32 islands and cays called the “Jewels of the Caribbean". Cradled by lush mountains and vibrant rainforest - an inviting sample of the many riches on offer from this unspoilt treasure - the resort boasts stunning features, like a white sandy beach meeting the clear, warm turquoise sea, and stylish accommodations that typify the Harlequin Hotels & Resorts standards. Perfect for families, couples, singles or dream weddings and honeymoons, it boasts a unique range of top class activities and facilities - many associated with famous brands - that leave guests spoilt for choice, whilst warm, considerate staff deliver a truly Caribbean 5 star experience in a charming, village-style setting. There are several restaurants and bars offering a range of dining options, whilst the unique variety of top class activities cater for all the family. These include: Harlequin Soccer Academy; Pat Cash Tennis Club; diving and water sports; Harlequin Performing Arts Academy; The Spa with Treatments by ESPA; Harlequin Fitness Centre; Little Harlequin Kids Club; Club 61 for teenagers; not to mention a number of excursions, including the complimentary sunset cruise. Whether you seek relaxation or stimulation, discover Buccament Bay Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Buccament Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Buccament Bay Hotel St. Vincent
- Buccament Bay Resort St. Vincent, St. Vincent And The Grenadines