This is my second visit (the only hotel i have e er gone back to)to the resort in 2 years. I highly reccomend the resort and have no complaints to report.
The staff are extremely friendly and helpful, the food is great and the facilities are good. The quality of the build is second to none.
I have stayed at many other 5 star resorts around the world that do not come close to this one.
The sunset cruise is a great way to spend a few hours in the evening and you may even get lucky and see some dolphins. I have done this cruise twice and have seen pods of dolphins. I also visited Dark View Falls and reccomend this. It's a great way to see island life and have a dip in a waterfall. We were lucky enough to be in a smaller party so walked up to the second higher 'fall.
If you get the opportunity to visit Mustique while you are here I also reccomend this, a beautiful tranquil island.
I will be back for a third visit in the near future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Please be advised that Buccament Bay Resort has temporarily closed and plans to re-open in spring 2017 after refurbishment. The award-winning* Buccament Bay Resort is a luxury, all-inclusive hotel on the beautiful island of St Vincent: the pearl crowning 32 islands and cays called the “Jewels of the Caribbean". Cradled by lush mountains and vibrant rainforest - an inviting sample of the many riches on offer from this unspoilt treasure - the resort boasts stunning features, like a white sandy beach meeting the clear, warm turquoise sea, and stylish accommodations that typify the Harlequin Hotels & Resorts standards. Perfect for families, couples, singles or dream weddings and honeymoons, it boasts a unique range of top class activities and facilities - many associated with famous brands - that leave guests spoilt for choice, whilst warm, considerate staff deliver a truly Caribbean 5 star experience in a charming, village-style setting. There are several restaurants and bars offering a range of dining options, whilst the unique variety of top class activities cater for all the family. These include: Harlequin Soccer Academy; Pat Cash Tennis Club; diving and water sports; Harlequin Performing Arts Academy; The Spa with Treatments by ESPA; Harlequin Fitness Centre; Little Harlequin Kids Club; Club 61 for teenagers; not to mention a number of excursions, including the complimentary sunset cruise. Whether you seek relaxation or stimulation, discover Buccament Bay Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Buccament Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Buccament Bay Hotel St. Vincent
- Buccament Bay Resort St. Vincent, St. Vincent And The Grenadines