My husband and I visited Buccament Bay at the beginning of June for our Honeymoon. I chose this hotel because we love good food and wine along with good service. I wouldn't say I was disappointed as we were definitely made to feel special. Candle lit meal on the beach for our honeymoon and a huge cake to celebrate my birthday, but there would just be a couple of things I would change.
Lunch at The Bay got so boring, along with drinks in plastic glasses.... not really 5 star.
Nothing to do after evening meal made the nights a little dull. Definitely need more live music later on.
Food in jacks was lovely gorgeous big wine glasses. Bbq was yummy and complimentary sunset cruise was amazing .... especially seeing dolphins.
Not sure I would 're-visit until the airport is open as we indured long delays including lost luggage on the way home..... obviously no fault of the hotel.
All the staff were lovely and we tried to tip as much as we could. Unfortunately I can't remember the name of the young man around the pool who brought me fresh coconut water when I told him I was feeling unwell. Lovely guy.
Overall I loved my honeymoon but just a cotuple of tweaks need to remade to make it paradise x
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Please be advised that Buccament Bay Resort has temporarily closed and plans to re-open in spring 2017 after refurbishment. The award-winning* Buccament Bay Resort is a luxury, all-inclusive hotel on the beautiful island of St Vincent: the pearl crowning 32 islands and cays called the “Jewels of the Caribbean". Cradled by lush mountains and vibrant rainforest - an inviting sample of the many riches on offer from this unspoilt treasure - the resort boasts stunning features, like a white sandy beach meeting the clear, warm turquoise sea, and stylish accommodations that typify the Harlequin Hotels & Resorts standards. Perfect for families, couples, singles or dream weddings and honeymoons, it boasts a unique range of top class activities and facilities - many associated with famous brands - that leave guests spoilt for choice, whilst warm, considerate staff deliver a truly Caribbean 5 star experience in a charming, village-style setting. There are several restaurants and bars offering a range of dining options, whilst the unique variety of top class activities cater for all the family. These include: Harlequin Soccer Academy; Pat Cash Tennis Club; diving and water sports; Harlequin Performing Arts Academy; The Spa with Treatments by ESPA; Harlequin Fitness Centre; Little Harlequin Kids Club; Club 61 for teenagers; not to mention a number of excursions, including the complimentary sunset cruise. Whether you seek relaxation or stimulation, discover Buccament Bay Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Buccament Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Buccament Bay Hotel St. Vincent
- Buccament Bay Resort St. Vincent, St. Vincent And The Grenadines