Just had the best holiday ever at this resort. Met a fantastic family who we will be definitely be staying in touch with (if Mr M & G can put up with us) and not only is it a five star resort but they also employ five star people to look after you while you are there. Particular praise needs to go to Vadol and Carlson who looked after us at the pool, Lionel in da house, who kept us entertained during the day and Keon, Henson (his smile is infectious) and Brenton who were fantastic behind the Bay Beach bar. The restaraunts were brilliant and served the most delicious food served by the friendliest staff possible. Accommodation is first class and looked after twice a day, Joicey, thank you for that. One small grumble, and it is a small one, the front office could do with being a bit better at communicating changes. Apart from that Thank you Buccament Bay for a wonderful time
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The award-winning* Buccament Bay Resort is a luxury, all-inclusive hotel on the beautiful island of St Vincent: the pearl crowning 32 islands and cays called the “Jewels of the Caribbean". Cradled by lush mountains and vibrant rainforest - an inviting sample of the many riches on offer from this unspoilt treasure - the resort boasts stunning features, like a white sandy beach meeting the clear, warm turquoise sea, and stylish accommodations that typify the Harlequin Hotels & Resorts standards. Perfect for families, couples, singles or dream weddings and honeymoons, it boasts a unique range of top class activities and facilities - many associated with famous brands - that leave guests spoilt for choice, whilst warm, considerate staff deliver a truly Caribbean 5 star experience in a charming, village-style setting. There are several restaurants and bars offering a range of dining options, whilst the unique variety of top class activities cater for all the family. These include: Harlequin Soccer Academy; Pat Cash Tennis Club; diving and water sports; Harlequin Performing Arts Academy; The Spa with Treatments by ESPA; Harlequin Fitness Centre; Little Harlequin Kids Club; Club 61 for teenagers; not to mention a number of excursions, including the complimentary sunset cruise. Whether you seek relaxation or stimulation, discover Buccament Bay Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Buccament Bay Resort - TEMPORARILY CLOSED reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Buccament Bay Hotel St. Vincent
- Buccament Bay Resort - TEMPORARILY CLOSED St. Vincent, St. Vincent And The Grenadines