I recently came back from Buccament Bay, and the one word to describe it would be WOW!!!!
The rooms are beautiful but what truly makes this resort one of a kind is the staff. Brod who remembered us each morning at breakfast, recommend a fresh smoothie, (it was the best smoothie I have had, and have been craving them ever since I returned home) he was very friendly and it was a please to be greeted by him each morning with a smile.
I am very picky about All inclusive resorts with their food, and i would highly recommend Buccament Bay, if you are looking for a luxurious all inclusive with great food. EVERYTHING I ate was very fresh and cooked perfectly, the drinks are good brands (not the bottom shelf stuff you get from other AI resorts).
The rooms are amazing, each has their own plunge pool, the showers have body jets and the beds are some of the best I have slept on!
Overall I would highly recommend BB, yes it is a little more expensive but it is all inclusive and yes you do have to take an extra flight to get there, but it is worth it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The award-winning* Buccament Bay Resort is a luxury, all-inclusive hotel on the beautiful island of St Vincent: the pearl crowning 32 islands and cays called the “Jewels of the Caribbean". Cradled by lush mountains and vibrant rainforest - an inviting sample of the many riches on offer from this unspoilt treasure - the resort boasts stunning features, like a white sandy beach meeting the clear, warm turquoise sea, and stylish accommodations that typify the Harlequin Hotels & Resorts standards. Perfect for families, couples, singles or dream weddings and honeymoons, it boasts a unique range of top class activities and facilities - many associated with famous brands - that leave guests spoilt for choice, whilst warm, considerate staff deliver a truly Caribbean 5 star experience in a charming, village-style setting. There are several restaurants and bars offering a range of dining options, whilst the unique variety of top class activities cater for all the family. These include: Harlequin Soccer Academy; Pat Cash Tennis Club; diving and water sports; Harlequin Performing Arts Academy; The Spa with Treatments by ESPA; Harlequin Fitness Centre; Little Harlequin Kids Club; Club 61 for teenagers; not to mention a number of excursions, including the complimentary sunset cruise. Whether you seek relaxation or stimulation, discover Buccament Bay Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotwire, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Buccament Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Buccament Bay Hotel St. Vincent
- Buccament Bay Resort St. Vincent, St. Vincent And The Grenadines