Lovely local staff, most couldn't do more for you.
Limited dining options , only two restaurants per evening open. menu choices restricted further reduced by non availability of constituents.
Very much a project , building work much in evidence, I hope the builders injured by the scaffolding collapse have made a full recovery.
Be aware of shared ownership scheme and the attraction , or otherwise of the tennis school, drama academy and football coaching facility which may not be to everyone's taste.
Excellent free sunset catamaran trip, we saw dolphins and whales!
Mosquito were a huge problem, stagnant lakes designed as a feature show a singular lack of forethought.
Transfer to and from Barbados an experience to be improved or avoid!
Lack of adjacent facilities would indicate that an all inclusive option should be offered, saving signing even for tose items which are included e.g. Breakfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The award-winning* Buccament Bay Resort is a luxury, all-inclusive hotel on the beautiful island of St Vincent: the pearl crowning 32 islands and cays called the “Jewels of the Caribbean". Cradled by lush mountains and vibrant rainforest - an inviting sample of the many riches on offer from this unspoilt treasure - the resort boasts stunning features, like a white sandy beach meeting the clear, warm turquoise sea, and stylish accommodations that typify the Harlequin Hotels & Resorts standards. Perfect for families, couples, singles or dream weddings and honeymoons, it boasts a unique range of top class activities and facilities - many associated with famous brands - that leave guests spoilt for choice, whilst warm, considerate staff deliver a truly Caribbean 5 star experience in a charming, village-style setting. There are several restaurants and bars offering a range of dining options, whilst the unique variety of top class activities cater for all the family. These include: Harlequin Soccer Academy; Pat Cash Tennis Club; diving and water sports; Harlequin Performing Arts Academy; The Spa with Treatments by ESPA; Harlequin Fitness Centre; Little Harlequin Kids Club; Club 61 for teenagers; not to mention a number of excursions, including the complimentary sunset cruise. Whether you seek relaxation or stimulation, discover Buccament Bay Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your Buccament Bay Resort - TEMPORARILY CLOSED reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Buccament Bay Hotel St. Vincent
- Buccament Bay Resort - TEMPORARILY CLOSED St. Vincent, St. Vincent And The Grenadines