This is an absolutely fabulous place to visit. The service was the best we have experienced in any trips abroad. There is nothing that the staff won't do for you, within their powers. The bungalow was spacious and relaxing, air con in the bedroom was invaluable. Fresh fruit in the room every day. Housekeeping visited the room twice a day and at the evening one the bed was turned down for you to just get into and a tray with biscuits and flowers left. They also had a card with a saying for the day which was lovely. We have brought these cards home to show our friends and relatives. We liked everything about this "heaven on earth". We would particularly like to thank Naisha, Jamie, Michelle, Dianza, Alric, Samuel and Clifford, although there were lots of other staff whose names we either can't remember or did not know. When we walked about the resort everyone said either good morning or hello, they were so friendly. We would definitely recommend Buccament Bay to anyone thinking of visiting and we will definitely be visiting again as soon as possible.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The award-winning* Buccament Bay Resort is a luxury, all-inclusive hotel on the beautiful island of St Vincent: the pearl crowning 32 islands and cays called the “Jewels of the Caribbean". Cradled by lush mountains and vibrant rainforest - an inviting sample of the many riches on offer from this unspoilt treasure - the resort boasts stunning features, like a white sandy beach meeting the clear, warm turquoise sea, and stylish accommodations that typify the Harlequin Hotels & Resorts standards. Perfect for families, couples, singles or dream weddings and honeymoons, it boasts a unique range of top class activities and facilities - many associated with famous brands - that leave guests spoilt for choice, whilst warm, considerate staff deliver a truly Caribbean 5 star experience in a charming, village-style setting. There are several restaurants and bars offering a range of dining options, whilst the unique variety of top class activities cater for all the family. These include: Harlequin Soccer Academy; Pat Cash Tennis Club; diving and water sports; Harlequin Performing Arts Academy; The Spa with Treatments by ESPA; Harlequin Fitness Centre; Little Harlequin Kids Club; Club 61 for teenagers; not to mention a number of excursions, including the complimentary sunset cruise. Whether you seek relaxation or stimulation, discover Buccament Bay Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Odigeo, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotels.com, Jetsetter and Hotwire so you can book your Buccament Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Buccament Bay Hotel St. Vincent
- Buccament Bay Resort St. Vincent, St. Vincent And The Grenadines